Balcony's on Radiance of the Seas

Can anyone tell me if the balcony's on deck 7, Staterooms 7514 thru 7546 are larger than the balcony's for staterooms 7622 thru 7628? On the deck plans they appear to be much larger, but it is just a drawing.

Can anyone tell me if the balcony's on deck 7, Staterooms 7514 thru 7546 are larger than the balcony's for staterooms 7622 thru 7628? On the deck plans they appear to be much larger, but it is just a drawing.

They are much larger, but they only have an open half rail for the last 2 & 1/2 feet of the balcony divider. So you can chat and shake hands with your neighbors if you are up near the rail.

And while they are larger, they don't usually have any extra balcony furniture. They are outfitted with 2 chairs and a small table, and a bunch of space. :)

Avoid the same set of staterooms near the aft...they have the roof of the Colony Club in front of them. The forward ones, 7514-7546 look straight down to the water.

Edited by Coralc

Thanks for all the info on the balcony's..I think I will stay with my cabin 7634. I assume it is not to noisy from the bar down on deck 6??

My family is booked in 7044 thru 7038, the balconies are larger and you get chairs & loungers! :D all at an E3 price! also we like to look straight down and see the ocean, if you stay in 7634 you will have an obstructed view due to the life boat covers being directly under you. Click here to see some pictures: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1967867

Edited by Bmorecruiser021

Thanks for all the info on the balcony's..I think I will stay with my cabin 7634. I assume it is not to noisy from the bar down on deck 6??

Here's what the view over the lifeboat/tender cover will be for 7634.

attachment.php?attachmentid=316579&d=1403183773

DSC07166b.jpg.2cef3bf445a947e6f3261033551a163a.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

My family is booked in 7044 thru 7038, the balconies are larger and you get chairs & loungers! :D all at an E3 price!

FYI, These are category E3 for cruise departing after May15/15 and 7038 remains an E1 even after that date. Prior to next May these are E1 and E2 cabins. We had 7038 on our recent Serenade cruise and none of these had lounges, only two chairs and a small round table.

Edited by robtulipe

They are much larger, but they only have an open half rail for the last 2 & 1/2 feet of the balcony divider. So you can chat and shake hands with your neighbors if you are up near the rail.

And while they are larger, they don't usually have any extra balcony furniture. They are outfitted with 2 chairs and a small table, and a bunch of space. :)

Avoid the same set of staterooms near the aft...they have the roof of the Colony Club in front of them. The forward ones, 7514-7546 look straight down to the water.

Described perfectly!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all who gave me info on the cabins on deck 7, especially "robtulipe" who sent an excellent picture of the lifeboat covers that we would have been looking at. I called my TA and told her I did not want an obstructed view and was told that this is not an obstructed view. So now we have cabin 8594 right on the bump out and nothing in front of me to block the view of the water. Thanks again.