Final payment made!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRU1Z1N

Always such a relief and makes it seem more like a reality!!! Seventy nine days and counting for a DREAM come true!!!!

I know what you mean! I literally just got off the phone with my TA and made my final payment as well:D 85 days to go!!

We paid ours off last weekend, it's not going to be DH:( this time, (for health reasons) but my BFF and I are stoked! Once you make that payment, it just seems like ithe cruise is now real and right around the corner!

Edited by marshhawk

I've noticed a bunch of folks saying they just paid off their cruise, BUT how many simply moved the debt to their Credit Card? ;) John

What difference does it make to you? And who says the credit card won't be paid in full at the end of the month? I personally plan to pay off my cruise with money in the bank and gift cards - just as I paid for the rest of it. Nothing like a kill joy!

Congrats OP!! Mine will be paid off in two weeks after booking almost a year in advance. Yayyyy!!!

What difference does it make to you? And who says the credit card won't be paid in full at the end of the month? I personally plan to pay off my cruise with money in the bank and gift cards - just as I paid for the rest of it. Nothing like a kill joy!

Congrats OP!! Mine will be paid off in two weeks after booking almost a year in advance. Yayyyy!!!

"LIKE" :cool::cool::cool:

I've noticed a bunch of folks saying they just paid off their cruise, BUT how many simply moved the debt to their Credit Card? ;) John

No debt here. Paid off means paid off. I don't own an actual credit card. Debit or cash only for us ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Interesting response! I wrote what I did as I was really curious how many of us carry cruises on our credit cards. I had been paying mine off monthly, but this year we can't and when I make my final payment on our Nov 1st cruise, it will indeed become credit card debt. So, I plan to wait until the very last minute to "move" the debt from Carnival to our Carnival Master Card.

Sorry if I killed your joy OP, as it was not my intent. John

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats OP it's a great feeling to make your final payment. Doesn't really matter when you make it - even if it's on the same day as the original booking it feels really good to see that "paid in full" next to the cruise amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums