I'm In Big Trouble

Laurie S.

Yesterday, I had a little extra time after work to do some shopping, so I returned a dress to Macy's and went to Jo Anne's Fabrics to get some things for my door decorations on our upcoming cruise.

I still had a little time after the fabric store and DSW is right next door. I've never been in there, but I have bought several pairs of shoes from them online. So, what the heck, let's take a look. A half hour later I walked out with a $120 bill and two nice blingy dress high heeled sandals and a nice pair of flip flops for diving and the pool. I saw at least 10 more pairs of sandals that I wanted.

I need to stay away from that store.......:p

Yesterday, I had a little extra time after work to do some shopping, so I returned a dress to Macy's and went to Jo Anne's Fabrics to get some things for my door decorations on our upcoming cruise.

I still had a little time after the fabric store and DSW is right next door. I've never been in there, but I have bought several pairs of shoes from them online. So, what the heck, let's take a look. A half hour later I walked out with a $120 bill and two nice blingy dress high heeled sandals and a nice pair of flip flops for diving and the pool. I saw at least 10 more pairs of sandals that I wanted.

I need to stay away from that store.......:p

For me the problem is JoAnn's fabrics. Being a sewer, I buy way too much in there.

I love DSW I can spend way too much time in that store. I can't wear the high heels anymore but they have great medium heel shoes too. I love checking out the clearance racks its like a treasure hunt. :D

I live close enough to a DSW I could walk if I wanted to......no, I don't

want to.....LOL......

I end up going there and many times I find nothing:eek:

I do look at those clearance racks first though......they do have some

very good deals on that section. Oh, they also have plenty shoes without

"high heels".

Edited by Lois R

The dress sandals I got are wedges with a ring for the big toe. They're super comfortable and are probably a 2-inch "heel." I'll get a picture and post it.

Looking forward to see them:D

The place is like addictive!:eek: I never come out empty-handed. The DH will be like, "You went to get some cheese...how did you end up with another pair of shoes?" LOL!:D Not to mention DWS is nowhere close to the cheese shop!:D

I love checking out the clearance racks its like a treasure hunt. :D

That's the best part of going into DSW! And they really have some unique finds in clearance.

I have to go there tomorrow to return two pairs I bought online. I'm taking DD with me so she can attempt to get me out of there if I start to pick out too many shoes. I live near a very busy DSW and sometimes the sizing and selections are limited. Usually keeps me from going too crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unfortunately they do not carry the shoes that I most often wear (Orthaheel which really helps plantar fasciitis and heel spurs) but I found they have bags also -- got a set of LeSport bags -- tote bag/small purse/ larger purse/ and backpack in travel perfect nylon. My excuse is that I put it on my mileage card and I need miles for Feb.!:D