RC Cruise Fleet Data facts- Useful Info

This is really great! I would like to print the sheet for the ships we are going on. I sent it to my e-mail but was not able to print. Do you know how to do it?

Alma

I would also like the information for the ships. Where did you get it? Can you attach them to an email?

Thanks! :D

This is really great! I would like to print the sheet for the ships we are going on. I sent it to my e-mail but was not able to print. Do you know how to do it?

Alma

Here is how I did it. Right click on the sheet you want. Copy its location to open or open the photo in another tab. Photobucket will open up. Download the photo to your computer and print it with your photo software. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the fact sheets, they are great to read through. One small query though, we were on Legend of the Seas in May this year and there are only 9 guest elevators.

Of course this is not your fault, but I did an onboard quiz and even the crew could not find the two missing elevators.

Thanks for the fact sheets, they are great to read through. One small query though, we were on Legend of the Seas in May this year and there are only 9 guest elevators.

Of course this is not your fault, but I did an onboard quiz and even the crew could not find the two missing elevators.

Hi Roy....and Fiona. Now I see where you got some of those questions for the wonderful onboard quiz. We all had a great time....and learned more about the ship in our quest. As for the missing elevators.....I think some are still looking for them. :D

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Hi Roy....and Fiona. Now I see where you got some of those questions for the wonderful onboard quiz. We all had a great time....and learned more about the ship in our quest. As for the missing elevators.....I think some are still looking for them. :D

Sorry no idea on the elevators either!! Maybe service elevators:)