Canada cruise for next summer

I'm new to cruising-just taking our first cruise this month to Alaska aboard rssc but am thinking about another cruise for next summer with about 12 other family members. We are all adults and teens and don't want a mega ship, maybe something small to midsize with interesting ports and some luxury. My first choice would be the Galapagos but it's too expensive for some of the party so am looking for a Canada or Canada/New England cruise. It will most likely have to be in July. Any recommendations? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I don't think the ships come here in the summer, I live in Montreal, they are usually here in the fall for the folliage.

I could be wrong.

There was a "riverboat" type of ship that cruised but not sure from where to where, it was small, and not very "luxurious" I saw it when it came in port, and I even had the price list but I don't know if it still is going, this is about 8 years ago give or take.

Greetings..

We have booked a cruise on Holland of America for June 10, 2006 , it's for 7 days. It leaves from Montreal and ends in Boston, then returns after picking up passengers in Boston.

Hope this helps..

Roy

Holland America and RCI cruise in the summer to Canada.. Also American Caribbean which is a small ship experience and quite expensive. There are more options in the fall and IMHO it's a shame no one does the longer one-way cruises all summer up to Quebec City etc.

Holland America and RCI cruise in the summer to Canada.. Also American Caribbean which is a small ship experience and quite expensive. There are more options in the fall and IMHO it's a shame no one does the longer one-way cruises all summer up to Quebec City etc.
Royal Caribbean is NOT doing NE/Canada next summer.

Archived