Insurance Upgrade from Princess

Thrak

I checked my cruise personalizer and it shows that we have the Standard vacation protection. Princess is supposed to automagically upgrade that to the Platinum vacation protection. Since this is showing the wrong thing my question is whom to contact.

I booked the cruise through a TA and that means that "most" things need to go through him but, since this is a Princess upgrade I'm wondering if contacting Princess is maybe the right path.

I checked my cruise personalizer and it shows that we have the Standard vacation protection. Princess is supposed to automagically upgrade that to the Platinum vacation protection. Since this is showing the wrong thing my question is whom to contact.

I booked the cruise through a TA and that means that "most" things need to go through him but, since this is a Princess upgrade I'm wondering if contacting Princess is maybe the right path.

Do you possibly have more than one Captain's Circle membership number? My sister had a problem like yours' and unbeknown to her she had two Captain's Circle numbers. The TA had used the one without any past cruises tied to it. TA changed it when we figured out what happened and a call to Princess took care of the extra membership number.

This is about the 4th time I've wished I had booked directly. When I've done that in the past I've made cabin changes, etc. with a phone call. With the TA I keep having to contact him and, on weekends, it just doesn't work.

Princess told me to contact the TA so I sent him email.

This is about the 4th time I've wished I had booked directly. When I've done that in the past I've made cabin changes, etc. with a phone call. With the TA I keep having to contact him and, on weekends, it just doesn't work.

Princess told me to contact the TA so I sent him email.

You need a new TA.