Regatta drinks menu *with prices*

Chewbecca

Apologies in advance, I know there's many threads on this topic already but having searched and searched, I still don't seem to be able to find the price of drinks on Regatta.

Specifically I would be looking for cost of wine in the GDR, what is the price of a basic French red or a NZ Sauvignon for e.g.

Can anyone point to a wine list including prices please?

Thanks

unless someone has a copy of the bar menu you probably will not see one

I think the house wine by the glass was about $8 plus 18%

mixed drinks about $8-10 +18% Premium liquor was a bit more

Drink of the day $5 plus 18%

Wines will vary but generally $8-12 a glass

Prestige Drink package $60 pp pd gratuity included

Thanks - it is actually the price of a bottle I'm looking for, not a glass

That usually varies by sailing the last time I looked the cheapest was about $35-40 per bottle

We usually just take one onboard for our cabin

Thanks - it is actually the price of a bottle I'm looking for, not a glass

Here is a sample wine list from the Grand Dining Room. This one happens to be from Marina. You can go into "Oceania, Explore Ships, Dining" and find the link to the other ships and restaurants.

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/documents/wine-lists/GDR-Wine-List.pdf

Each Specialty Restaurant also adds one page of wines that were selected for that particular venue i.e. more Cabs and Bordeaux in Polo, more French Burgundies wines in Jacques.

Obviously this is a sample menu but it will give you an idea of the diversity and cost of wines on board. We bring wine from home when we depart from a US port, but we have always found ample nice wines to accompany our meals in the various restaurants. I remember a fabulous Amarone from Regatta's Toscano one year.

You are my hero! The first person to have actual prices- not generalities.

Yes, now we have the prices, but not the size of the drinks. They are quite small !! To get about the same size drink as we get in most places back home (south Florida) we need to order a double. So the prices only tell you part of the story. :(:(

Yes, now we have the prices, but not the size of the drinks. They are quite small !! To get about the same size drink as we get in most places back home (south Florida) we need to order a double. So the prices only tell you part of the story. :(:(

I'm shocked by your response, because I disagree with you completely. I was raised in New York, lived in Miami for about 6 years, and currently reside in Stamford Connecticut.

Compared to the cocktails that I've consumed in any of those cities, Oceania pours a very, very respectable Cocktail. By the way, ask anyone who knows me, this is an area where my expertise is second to none. :rolleyes:

Of course, if you're drinking any kind of a Martini, you'll find the largest pour in Martini's specifically, but that has been covered ad nauseam in other threads.

Edited by JimandStan

I'm shocked by your response, because I disagree with you completely. I was raised in New York, lived in Miami for about 6 years, and currently reside in Stamford Connecticut.

Compared to the cocktails that I've consumed in any of those cities, Oceania pours a very, very respectable Cocktail. By the way, ask anyone who knows me, this is an area where my expertise is second to none. :rolleyes:

Of course, if you're drinking any kind of a Martini, you'll find the largest pour in Martini's specifically, but that has been covered ad nauseam in other threads.

I guess that makes two of us. I am shocked at your response. Oceania is just about the only resturant or bar that I have to order a double to get a normal drink. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. :o:o

I beg to differ with you Jim and my expertise is second to only you;). We order doubles all the time as the regular cocktail pour is one jigger. I have gotten wine pours anywhere from 3 ounces to about 6 oz and I always ask them to double it. Thus the premiere beverage package for us is a good deal. My double wine (about 10-12 oz would cost $26 for the glass. I find the pours on O not good at all (but it helps when you know your bartenders).

I beg to differ with you Jim and my expertise is second to only you;). We order doubles all the time as the regular cocktail pour is one jigger. I have gotten wine pours anywhere from 3 ounces to about 6 oz and I always ask them to double it. Thus the premiere beverage package for us is a good deal. My double wine (about 10-12 oz would cost $26 for the glass. I find the pours on O not good at all (but it helps when you know your bartenders).

I've only ever ordered wine by the glass while I had the Beverage Package and didn't care what the pour was, as the next glass was gratis, anyway.

As far as mixed drinks or Cocktails are concerned, they are exactly, but I mean EXACTLY what you would get in any bar Stateside.

MjAxMy05ZDAwOGZmYWYzNTc0OGE4.png

I've only ever ordered wine by the glass while I had the Beverage Package and didn't care what the pour was, as the next glass was gratis, anyway.

As far as mixed drinks or Cocktails are concerned, they are exactly, but I mean EXACTLY what you would get in any bar Stateside.

MjAxMy05ZDAwOGZmYWYzNTc0OGE4.png

Don't know what bars or restaurants you go to stateside but the pours we get at almost every bar are EXACTLY double what we get on Oceania.

Don't know what bars or restaurants you go to stateside but the pours we get at almost every bar are EXACTLY double what we get on Oceania.

I'm a little puzzled by RJB and Jim/Stan. We eat out in a variety of restaurants around Phoenix, as well as when we travel around the country. i always have cocktails before dinner and there doesn't seem to be anything EXACT about them. I get short pours, medium pours and generous pours, depending on the place. Sometimes that is reflected in the price charged, but not always. I would classify the pours on Oceania as short to medium (but not EXACTLY). Order a double and don't worry about it. Cheers!!

We didn't really look at the prices to carefully but realized last year that you only had to have a cocktail or 2 and a few glasses of vino a day with an after dinner drink or 2 and the drinks package makes real sense.

On top of that I cant be asked to worry on holiday , buy the drinks package day one , you know what your spend will be up front and enjoy your holiday with out being concerned at how many drinkies you can have. Get pickled and enjoy !!!!!!!! , Still drying out !!!!

In Scotland we measure spirits by a 1/4 Gill unlike England which is weaker, not sure about the States, but trust me on O, you need what they call "large" to make a proper gin and tonic, drinkable, AND you have tell them to lay off the ice..... It's just my personal preference.....! :eek:

In Scotland we measure spirits by a 1/4 Gill unlike England which is weaker, not sure about the States, but trust me on O, you need what they call "large" to make a proper gin and tonic, drinkable, AND you have tell them to lay off the ice..... It's just my personal preference.....! :eek:

Typo, I should have said 1/5 Gill.....