Wine by the Glass List

My wife and I are big wine drinkers. We are thinking of either getting the $55 pp drink package which includes drinks or just getting the 5 or 7 bottle wine package & the 24 bottle water package and paying for drinks as we go.

I see the wines list by bottle but not by the glass. I've heard the wines by the glass are not as good as the bottle wine package.

Does anyone know if there is a list of wines by the glass?

Thanks!!!!!

My wife and I are big wine drinkers. We are thinking of either getting the $55 pp drink package which includes drinks or just getting the 5 or 7 bottle wine package & the 24 bottle water package and paying for drinks as we go.

I see the wines list by bottle but not by the glass. I've heard the wines by the glass are not as good as the bottle wine package.

Thanks!!!!!

I've not seen a list of wines by the glass.

Gambee's drink list does include some menus with wines by the glass, but I don't believe it shows the MDR wine menu. However, it will give you a good idea of prices:

http://cruisewithgambee.com/royal-caribbean-drink

Edited by clarea

Thanks!!!!!

We're big wine drinkers too and find the wine package great value and we pay for other drinks as we go.

They really don't care if you bring some bottled water aboard, although the ship's water is perfectly fine...after all, the food, ice and drinks are made with ship's water! If you are big wine drinkers, buy the 7 bottle package...if you don't finish a bottle, you can take it with you...heck...you don't even have to order it in the dining room!

I'm not a very picky wine drinker and thought that the selection of wine by the glass was very poor in dining places. Wines by the glass at all of the bars are fine, but if you like to pair your wine with your food, I'd recommend the wine bottle package. I had the premium drink package and was not at all disappointed (definitely got my money's worth), but I would have been pretty upset if I was a more sophisticated wine drinker =).

I posted prices from our recent adventure cruise a few after our return in May'14. It's titled drinks prices - facts or something like that. have a search in the form and I'll sure you'll find it.

If you are big wine drinkers, buy the 7 bottle package...if you don't finish a bottle, you can take it with you...heck...you don't even have to order it in the dining room!

I'm not sure what you mean by the bolded section. If you order the 7 bottle Wine & Dine package, the bottles do have to be ordered in the dining room or a specialty restaurant. You can take the bottles with you, as you mention, and you can even take an unopened bottle to enjoy in the cabin or elsewhere. You do have to get it from the dining room/specialty restaurant first, though.

We've bought the multi-bottle wine package on several cruises and have always been satisfied with what we could order. We are about to sail on the Navigator and thought we would give the drink package a swing, though. If it ain't good enough, though, we may very well be buying another package.

D