Lame question..

hirobmay

Last year on our lovely Princess cruise we got a free blue beach bag with the Princess cruise logo on it. Albeit rather cheap these were a smash hit with all cruisers and my Missus love it.

Can we expect similar from 'X'?

For me, I like stuff like the dailes & a free bag as the best sort of souvenirs.

Rob.:rolleyes: (told you it was lame!)

I'm not sure which bags Princess is giving away these days but I remember them being pretty decent. The ones Celebrity gives you in regular staterooms are really cheap (weightless), but good if you forgot to bring a beach bag.

There is a celebrity bag in each stateroom. More expensive rooms get better quality bags

Depending on stateroom category, you will either receive a cloth bag, or a nicer, heavier duty canvas like bag. I believe all categories from Concierge Class and above receive the nicer bag.

Here is a recent post from another thread that has a small photo of these bags.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42590256&postcount=20

Amusingly, I have seen these free tote bags being sold on eBay. The nicer ones were listed at $16.99. I guess they are trying to recoup some of the cost of their cruise? :D

Edited by boogs

Depending on stateroom category, you will either receive a cloth bag, or a nicer, heavier duty canvas like bag. I believe all categories from Concierge Class and above receive the nicer bag.

Here is a recent post from another thread that has a small photo of these bags.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42590256&postcount=20

Amusingly, I have seen these free tote bags being sold on eBay. The nicer ones were listed at $16.99. I guess they are trying to recoup some of the cost of their cruise? :D

Drat, I only kept one and gave the rest to the rellies.:mad:

The Celebrity bags in all categories less than the concierge level are the same fabric that are used on Princess. The Princess bag is a tad larger and the seams are a little more heavy duty, though....but basically the same type of bag. The ones on Princess are a bright blue and on Celebrity, navy blue in color with their logo.

ALL categories receive the light-weight clot bags. The nicer bags in the higher categories are in addition to the cloth bags. The design of the "nicer" bags change regularly. We have quite a selection.