Free Drinks Package

Ronniewales

On my Istanbul to Dubai Cruise in November 2014 part of the deal was a free drinks package worth up to £1599.

Does anyone know if this includes a bottle of wine at dinner.

Is the £1599 per person and do they tot up your drinks bill an at the end of the cruise and if you have exceeded the £1599 you get charged the difference.

On my Istanbul to Dubai Cruise in November 2014 part of the deal was a free drinks package worth up to £1599.

Does anyone know if this includes a bottle of wine at dinner.

Is the £1599 per person and do they tot up your drinks bill an at the end of the cruise and if you have exceeded the £1599 you get charged the difference.

Do they refer to it as the Prestige Select beverage package ?

Guessing:

£1600=~ $2750 USD

2750/60 (per diem for PBP)=46 days

46 days / 2 per cabin = 23

Is your cruise perhaps ~ 23 days?

Assuming that is close and so it is the PBP they are including then:

1. No, they will not charge you for 'overages'; the package does not have a (reasonable/known) limit

2. Bottles of wine are not included in the PBP - only the glasses of wine available. Selection varies with availability.

If you don't like what they are offering you can purchase a bottle from the regular wine list at full price

You do need to get it clarified which 'free drinks package' they are including. O also has their House Select package at $40 pd and is much more limited (beer and wine only and only during meal service)

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/beveragepackages/

Edited by YoHoHo

Does anyone know if this includes a bottle of wine at dinner. NO, but it does include wine by the glass

Is the £1599 per person(Need to know number of days of your cruise and exchange rate of lb to dollar. Or how many pounds per day the drink package cost. It is $60 US per person. It's probably a couple for the 1599lbs and do they tot up your drinks bill an at the end of the cruise and if you have exceeded the £1599 you get charged the differenceNO, lol;).

See answers in red.

We always get the Premiere Beverage package. On our las 3 cruises they have run out of our choice Pouilly Fusee all the times, then we would switch to Pinot Gris and they ran out of that too. I don't care for the other whites they have on offer so I was not pleased. On our most recent one they ran out of Pouilly on day 5. And no it was not me alone drinking them dry:eek:

If I drank aur Cymru I would have too good a time and who knows might start singing rugby songs...:D

All together now

Sosban fach yn berwi ar y tân,

Sosban fawr yn berwi ar y llawr,

A'r gath wedi sgrapo Joni bach.

:D:D:D:D:D