Fttf

mom1965

Does your luggage tags update when you purchase the FTTF - I went to print them and it didn't have priority on them?

The luggage tags will have the FTTF logo but will not say Priority. (Only Platinum and Diamond tags say Priority.)

Thank you for the response - one more question - Is there a separate line when we arrive to the terminal or do you go onto the regular one?

There should be a separate line for FTTF. Which port?

Our last cruise, last October, on the Liberty out of Miami, when I printed my luggage tags on them, they had the round circle FTTF in the logo that printed right on the tags. We were platinum and the tags also said priority. But we did not pay for FTTF.

For our upcoming cruise on the Pride, I looked at our luggage tags and they do not have the logo, they just say priority.

I just sailed out of NYC a few weeks ago with FTTF. When you drop your bags off let them know you are FTTF and they will add an orange luggage tag in addition to the one you printed. When you enter the terminal there will be people there to welcome you. Just let them know you are FTTF and they will give you a "priority" boarding pass and direct you to a separate check in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Glad to hear they ironed out their glitches. We sailed last year on the Splendor out of NY and purchased FTTF. It was a nightmare. My sister wound up getting her luggage along with everyone else, the only good thing was the dedicated phone number for customer service. I have not given up on it because there are advantages to it, as a matter of fact I purchased it for an upcoming cruise. I think the other problem with it at the time was because it was still new.

Just remember that if you want your luggage delivered early, make sure you watch the porters put the FTTF tape on your luggage (I think I heard it's orange in color)... just the luggage tag with FTTF often is not enough. So many people omitted that step and their luggage didn't arrive at their cabins any earlier.

Apparently this applies to Platinum as well, because the perk was introduced for them at the same time as FTTF for everyone else. The orange FTTF tape is supposed to make sure that luggage gets onto one of the luggage carriers that are slated for early delivery. Miss that tape and your suitcases could end up with all the others...

It's not a huge deal for me if I get my suitcase earlier. Getting onboard early and having my cabin ready are why I've purchased FTTF for my cruise. But if my luggage shows up early too- WIN :D

Edited by Shaded Lady