Spring 2017 schedule

BooBoo744

I was responding to the original question... it's definitely not always 2 years ahead, and there's a lot more to 2017 than Spring.

For the rest of 2017, they will have to wait until 2016...

The original question was for Panama Canal April which will be released in Spring next year which you said was wrong. You are incorrect. Spring 2016 is available now. 2017 will be released next March/April

Hey Treven, I was thibking the same thing !!

Maybe we can try this again and hope you don't wreck another leg before we sail. :D

Nice to see you on here.

Pat

Hi there Pat! I just checked the price for a current cruise/tour and it's about $4,200, so I guess I'd better start saving as I know the cost isn't going down (probably).

Has Mike tried to catch any more baseballs bare handed?

Edited by Treven

Hi there Pat! I just checked the price for a current cruise/tour and it's about $4,200, so I guess I'd better start saving as I know the cost isn't going down (probably).

Has Mike tried to catch any more baseballs bare handed?

WOW...Thank is expensive. We may have to stick with just the cruise part.

And No~~~he is playing it safe at the stadium. :p :)

Pat

WOW...That is expensive. We may have to stick with just the cruise part.

Pat

Sorry about the spelling. Don't know if it's my computer or CC but it tells me I don't have the authority to make changes.

Pat

That price really has put up a big road block.

Pat

Plus by the time I add in my flight, that's another $700, so that brings it up to $5k, plus another $1k or so for spending loot. I don't think I can handle that.

The Spring of 2017 schedules will show up in the Spring of 2015. Always 2 years out.

I have the latest West Coast Departures brochure from Princess. It's early July of 2014 and this thing lists the spring crises for 2016 so 2 years out seems pretty accurate - at least for some itineraries. The actual title of the mailer is "2015 - 2016 West Coast Departures". I ordered it from the Princess web site.

Plus by the time I add in my flight, that's another $700, so that brings it up to $5k, plus another $1k or so for spending loot. I don't think I can handle that.

Pat, plus there's the cost of airfare back to No. CA from Vancouver BC. I guess there's another roadblock. Merde!

Edited by Treven

Pat, plus there's the cost of airfare back to No. CA from Vancouver BC. I guess there's another roadblock. Merde!

We recently took the train from Vancouver, BC to Chico, CA. VERY long trip but not expensive at all.

We recently took the train from Vancouver, BC to Chico, CA. VERY long trip but not expensive at all.

Actually I do like Amtrak. For a land-based vacation in Puerto Vallarta I took the train to LA and back after my vacation. I agree the trips can be very long, depending on any maintenance issues with freight trains on the tracks ahead.

I did check on train service from here to Anchorage, but Amtrak evidently doesn't go there :-(

Edited by Treven

Actually I do like Amtrak. For a land-based vacation in Puerto Vallarta I took the train to LA and back after my vacation. I agree the trips can be very long, depending on any maintenance issues with freight trains on the tracks ahead.

I did check on train service from here to Anchorage, but Amtrak evidently doesn't go there :-(

One of these days after I retire my wife wants us to DRIVE to Alaska. We will camp much of the way with intermittent (but very important!) stops in hotels along the way. It should be interesting to say the least. :)

One of these days after I retire my wife wants us to DRIVE to Alaska. We will camp much of the way with intermittent (but very important!) stops in hotels along the way. It should be interesting to say the least. :)

A former tennis partner of mine drove up and back after he retired, I think he took all summer. He had some wonderful tales about his experiences. He had a camper shell on the back of his truck so he camped out every night. Though he might have needed an occasional hotel/motel room to shower/shave.

Mike's parents did that a couple of times, and I know Mike would love it.

I'm not a road trip kind of gal. and would probably not like it.

We took Amtrak from Seattle to LA. Mike Loved it. Me not so much.

That's why I cruise. :D

Pat