HAPPY BIRTDAY Host Andy

Orator

Happy Birthday, Andy! We so appreciate how well you take care of us on these boards and when we are on a ship with you!

Since you are on the November Constellation cruise, we won't see you onboard the November Eclipse cruise. :( Hopefully Jack and I will see you on another cruise in the near future.

Kathy & Jack

Hi Kathy & Jack,

Are you on the 11/23 EC sailing ? We haven't ruled it out yet, so we may see you. I have 5 family members joining me, and they all have different opinions on which Celebrity ship and date we should sail. I also have many friends on Connie 12/13, so I'm trying to clear my schedule to do 2 cruises in a one month span. That's all but impossible for me, but I'm trying. We talk about our options most every day. It's like a Seinfeld episode. :)

For me, as long as I'm on a Celebrity ship, with my family and Cruise Critic friends... It's all good !!!!! We hope to make our decisions within the next 4-6 weeks.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Kathy & Jack,

Are you on the 11/23 EC sailing ? We haven't ruled it out yet, so we may see you. I have 5 family members joining me, and they all have different opinions on which Celebrity ship and date we should sail. I also have many friends on Connie 12/13, so I'm trying to clear my schedule to do 2 cruises in a one month span. That's all but impossible for me, but I'm trying. We talk about our options most every day. It's like a Seinfeld episode. :)

For me, as long as I'm on a Celebrity ship, with my family and Cruise Critic friends... It's all good !!!!! We hope to make our decisions within the next 4-6 weeks.

Andy, yes, we'll be on the 11/23 EC sailing again this year. Wish I were a fly on the wall to watch the Seinfeld episode with the group decision! lol. It would be nice to see you and your family again on the EQ, but any of these three options would be good ones for you & a tough decision to make; hopefully you can do two of the three cruises. In January, we plan to do b2b cruises on Connie.

Kathy & Jack

Andy, yes, we'll be on the 11/23 EC sailing again this year. Wish I were a fly on the wall to watch the Seinfeld episode with the group decision! lol. It would be nice to see you and your family again on the EQ, but any of these three options would be good ones for you & a tough decision to make; hopefully you can do two of the three cruises. In January, we plan to do b2b cruises on Connie.

Kathy & Jack

Thanks Kathy. Unfortunately, my Uncle was injured this afternoon, and is having surgery within the next few hours. I'm on the way to Miami to be with him. I'm hoping this won't stop us from sailing in November, so everything is on hold at the moment.

Hopefully we'll sail with you soon !

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks Kathy. Unfortunately, my Uncle was injured this afternoon, and is having surgery within the next few hours. I'm on the way to Miami to be with him. I'm hoping this won't stop us from sailing in November, so everything is on hold at the moment.

Hopefully we'll sail with you soon !

Andy, we hope all goes well with your Uncle's surgery. Sending good thoughts and prayers his way.

Andy, so sorry to hear your uncle was injured. Best wishes to your uncle for his surgery and to your whole family for going through this. A November cruise is a good incentive for him to listen to his medical personnel and recover promptly. Keep us posted.

Thinking of you, your uncle & your family,

Kathy & Jack

Andy,

So sorry to hear of your Uncle's accident. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

I also missed that it was your birthday on the 5th. You share a birthday with my twin sons. At least three great people born on that day!