Anyone has Celebrity email for dining arrangements?

cruza

I don't believe celebrity deals with things by email especially dining reservations.

One needs to call in or deal with it on ship, unless traveling in a Celebrity suite or higher, in which case the suite concierge will email a week or so prior to sailing to offer assistance.

If there are particular arrangements that are important, I'd suggest calling in sooner than later to get priority over the deluge of last minute callers.

Is anyone has email to reach to Celebrity for dining arrangements similar to what I have for Royal (rcldining@rccl.com)? :confused:

Thanks,

Mike

Somebody actually did post such an email maybe a couple months ago? I used it and although it took a bit of back and forth between them and the ship directly (I had the email thread and can confirm it was directly with the ship in question) we ended up with a very good table in the centre between the captain's table and the stairs. They even sent us a screenshot of our table.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the email :( One thing too, I emailed then when I got home to thank them for their help in getting us such a good table. They said hardly anyone ever takes the time to do so :rolleyes:

If you do a search on here you might be able to find the original post.

Somebody actually did post such an email maybe a couple months ago? I used it and although it took a bit of back and forth between them and the ship directly (I had the email thread and can confirm it was directly with the ship in question) we ended up with a very good table in the centre between the captain's table and the stairs. They even sent us a screenshot of our table.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the email :( One thing too, I emailed then when I got home to thank them for their help in getting us such a good table. They said hardly anyone ever takes the time to do so :rolleyes:

If you do a search on here you might be able to find the original post.

Not sure if this is it...but found it on another thread:

celebritydining@celebritycruises.com

Woody

Not sure if this is it...but found it on another thread:

celebritydining@celebritycruises.com

Woody

I'm pretty sure that's the email I used. Also, for what it's worth, I had booked with a TA and that didn't seem to make any difference. They were still able to help me and did a great job of it.

If they are able to help you, please thank them afterwards :)

I'm pretty sure that's the email I used. Also, for what it's worth, I had booked with a TA and that didn't seem to make any difference. They were still able to help me and did a great job of it.

If they are able to help you, please thank them afterwards :)

Thanks, I love this boards!!!

I have TA who could help me but...if you want to do it right, do it yourself...

RCCL dining team email worked perfectly.

Edited by cruza

I tried using the email quoted, and never got any response. We did end up with a decent table similar to what I requested so perhaps they did that in response to my email; or perhaps it was just coincidence. Would be interested to know if you have any luck

I used this email last year & it worked perfectly. The dining coordinator (for Sclass) forwarded it to the specific ship. Now when we boarded I still went to the dining room (allergies) & discovered someone had changed us from a table of 6 to 3 tables of 2. The hostess remembered my email & she said that's not right & immediately gave us an exceptional table of 6. I did have my copy of her email response (with snapshot of seating arrangement) but never needed to show it.

I had sent my original email 3 weeks out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by awhfy
spelling error