Request brochure by mail ???

CruzieSue

I don't know if Carnival prints them anymore. They refer you to their website to see deck plans, etc. Personally I don't like looking at the deck plans online. I am still a paper kind of gal.

You may want to stop into a local Travel Agency and see if they have any?

Guess I'm a "paper kind of gal" too !!! I like being able to flip back and forth to the pages I want to compare. We live in a small town with no travel agency, but next time I go to "the big city" I'll try to find one. Thanks for your reply. :)

It is possible to receive a Carnival brochure by mail, detailing all the ships, destinations, etc.? I've looked all over the website but found no link. Thanks for any info.

https://www.goccl.com/en/Marketing%20Tools/FunLibrary.aspx

Click on cruise vacation guide in box link under ebrochure.

Edited by jazzlover04

https://www.goccl.com/en/Marketing%20Tools/FunLibrary.aspx

Click on cruise vacation guide in box link under ebrochure.

Looks like this is just for a ebrochure which is easy to find. OP is looking for an actual paper one. I would love to have one as well. Mine are all from the 2000s. Short of physically going to a TA, anyone know of one that can drop one in the mail?

The Fun Times (prev. Capers) will soon go the way of the printed Travel Brochure.

And what will be the alternative?

I have am a big fan of less printed paper but can't imagine a decent alternative.

I always wondered why they didn't have small tv's in random spots on the ship displaying the fun times it could certain reduce the number printed.

Guess I'm a "paper kind of gal" too !!! I like being able to flip back and forth to the pages I want to compare. We live in a small town with no travel agency, but next time I go to "the big city" I'll try to find one. Thanks for your reply. :)

Being a AAA member we got one mailed from them......

I'm so happy that the brochures are back. I keep hoping that since this was supposedly gone forever that maybe something else that is supposed to be gone forever will return - namely the future cruise certificates.

I thought they did away with the print version a while back?? Have they brought the print version back? awesome ! I miss it too.. I used to enjoy flipping through the pages dreaming of my next adventure.

It was a joy to get the brochures from Carnival, Royal and Princess when I first started cruising. I use to look out for them every few months or so, and would go through them like I was reading a novel. I still get a "brochure" every few months from Princess, but its not as detailed as it once was. Its just a description of the trips, and photos of ports of call or excursions. I have travel agency around the corner from me in a strip mall that I use to book international flights, and every now and then, I'll go in there to stay in contact with the agents, and to pick up a cruise brochure.

And what will be the alternative?

I have am a big fan of less printed paper but can't imagine a decent alternative.

I always wondered why they didn't have small tv's in random spots on the ship displaying the fun times it could certain reduce the number printed.

I want "hands on" so I can mark them up, carry them, see at a glance without running to some screen to view. 2 seconds later I'll forget what I saw anyway.

Looks like this is just for a ebrochure which is easy to find. OP is looking for an actual paper one. I would love to have one as well. Mine are all from the 2000s. Short of physically going to a TA, anyone know of one that can drop one in the mail?

go the the ebrochure and print it all out. voila, printed brochure (If you want it more like a real brochure, print one page and put the page upside down back into the printer and you have a 2 sided copy. (some printers do this for you automatically)

go the the ebrochure and print it all out. voila, printed brochure (If you want it more like a real brochure, print one page and put the page upside down back into the printer and you have a 2 sided copy. (some printers do this for you automatically)

My printer is broken :( I'm going to have to get a new one soon so I can print my boarding pass and stuff for October. I hate printing all that picture stuff at home though anyway. It eats up so much ink which isn't cheap and the paper isn't nearly as thick and nice.

No matter, I have one coming to me :)

I thought they did away with the print version a while back?? Have they brought the print version back? awesome ! I miss it too.. I used to enjoy flipping through the pages dreaming of my next adventure.

They did do away with the print version in 2011 (I believe), saying no more brochures, must have gotten enough complaints, just brought out a new print brochure this year. I think the print brochure is so much easier and faster than looking all this up on a computer, trying to compare decks etc.

• 1 month later...

The last brochure I got was sailings thru April 2015. Not helpful at all because they have changed a lot of the itineries. They still show cruises from New York on the Splendor for 2015. Splendor's last trip out of NY ends in San Juan Nov. 2014. No more ships on the horizon for NY. As for the printed brochures, a TA informed me that Carnival will NOT be printing any more brochures. The one I mentioned was the last one. So if you have it, keep it. It's a good reference for the ships decks, etc. Also check out http://www.cruisedeckplans.com. It's a good site will all cruise line ships.

And also. Why is Carnival only sailing now in the Caribbean? The ports are getting too repetitive. Would like to see new ports. Bring back Europe, etc.

I have one of the current ones that I got through AAA and it's nothing like they use to be. Now they have the generic deck plans of one of each class instead of having a couple of pages dedicated to each ship.

Edited by RWolver672

I miss the brochures as well. I guess I preferred leafing through them, turning the page, just the same as I do a book. I just cant get used to or like these kindles and the like. Give me an old fashioned book or brochure anyday.