Unlimited Soda & More Package??

kaztig79

I normally get this package, I have had soda's, mocktail's and shakes and hot chocolate. But never had float, what is it also where do I get it?

Information from Princess " Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & more Package,† entitling you to the above Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, shakes, floats and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge."

Thanks for that information. I think I will try that.

Is it all soda or just root beer?

Colas and root beer are the most common but almost any combination will work depending upon your taste. For example, I really like strawberry soda with vanilla ice cream. Doubt they have the strawberry soda but you can experiment.

I have ordered them in the MDR for dessert, but you do have to explain it very well as most of the crew have never heard of them.;) If you have a great Waiter he will bring it out with the ice cream in a tall thin glass, 2 scoops, and a can of soda and watch you make it at the table. Usually they will say they don't have anything like that, but if you are friendly with them they will get you the makings. On one cruise we had AT dining and when I asked for it(with explanation) he said he did not understand, so I pointed at our favorite waiter and said "please ask him". I soon had a nice Rootbeer Float.:D

• 11 months later...

I love root beer floats made with real ice cream - not soft serve. I'm guessing you can get these in the main dining rooms since they would have ice cream but can you get them anyplace else on the ship? We will be on the Crown Princess. Thanks!

I love root beer floats made with real ice cream - not soft serve. I'm guessing you can get these in the main dining rooms since they would have ice cream but can you get them anyplace else on the ship? We will be on the Crown Princess. Thanks!

The soft-serve counter has real ice cream for making floats.