Bermuda Photo Review

prim8keeper

Hi Everyone! On the off chance anyone may be interested I am doing a photo review of our recent Celebrity Summit sailing to Bermuda. It can be found here. I spend a lot of time talking about what we did while on the island so it may be helpful for those of you who are still planning your cruise.

Hi Everyone! On the off chance anyone may be interested I am doing a photo review of our recent Celebrity Summit sailing to Bermuda. It can be found here. I spend a lot of time talking about what we did while on the island so it may be helpful for those of you who are still planning your cruise.

Thanks for the link!

Thanks for the link to your review. We were on Breakaway last week. Did you guys stop to watch our fireworks on Friday night? We were watching you maneuver and slow down then it seems as if you turned around at one point.

Love all your photos. How did you get inside the Unfinished Church?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I apologize if you already covered what I asked about. I haven't read the entire review yet.

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Edited by meatball_nyc

Thanks for the link to your review. We were on Breakaway last week. Did you guys stop to watch our fireworks on Friday night? We were watching you maneuver and slow down then it seems as if you turned around at one point.

Love all your photos. How did you get inside the Unfinished Church?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I apologize if you already covered what I asked about. I haven't read the entire review yet.

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

I did not see or hear about any fireworks on Friday night so I'm honestly not sure. They changed our route back to NYC because of the storm.

We didn't actually get inside the unfinished church I just did some climbing and used my zoom to get the photos I took. :)