Parking at Ft. Lauderdale

MerriWthr

I'm sure this has been asked, but I can't find an answer when I search the forum - so I apologize for the repeat.

My daughter and I are driving down from Atlanta for our November cruise on the Indy out of Ft. Lauderdale. We're stopping in Orlando for a couple of days before the cruise for a little "Mickey-time". Saturday morning, we'll leave Orlando early with the goal of arriving at the port around 11:00am.

So - where do ya'll recommend parking? Someplace safe, not too expensive, and with good service to and from the ship.

Thank you!!

Michelle

I'm sure this has been asked, but I can't find an answer when I search the forum - so I apologize for the repeat.

My daughter and I are driving down from Atlanta for our November cruise on the Indy out of Ft. Lauderdale. We're stopping in Orlando for a couple of days before the cruise for a little "Mickey-time". Saturday morning, we'll leave Orlando early with the goal of arriving at the port around 11:00am.

So - where do ya'll recommend parking? Someplace safe, not too expensive, and with good service to and from the ship.

Thank you!!

Michelle

Many recommend Park N Go:

https://bookparkngo.com/ftlauderdale.php

Park n go was great. Lots of shuttles unlike some of the other companies.

Agree. Book online for the discount rate. Follow their directions to the lot. GPS is not good due to massive construction in the area.

$6.99 per night if you pay in advance. $12.00 per day if you pay when you get there.

I was on the 8 day IOS in Nov. 13 and used Park and Go. I booked on line and got the discount but did not have to pay until I picked my vehicle up.

Do you think Park and Go is a better option than the Park and Stay at the local hotels?

I'm diving down in Sept. for a 5 day cruise on the Caribbean Princess 9/20-25 and I'm wondering which is better to do.