Passenger Check-In Information

trbarton

I'm helping a friend fill our the Passenger Check-In Information for a BVE on my cruise. I have entered his Alien number under personal information but when I go to the Travel Documents Page they ask what document will you bring and what he uses for his ID is his Alien Card. The only option is a passport number which I don't have to enter. The drop down list gives you no option except for a Passport Number. Their is no date of issue on his Alien card and it does not expire. He has had this card for many years.

Any suggestions of what to do?

Thanks for the help!

OK I figured it out and everything is OK.

Tom:)

Edited by trbarton

I don't believe you can travel internationally on an Alien Card. He would need to use his passport from his country of nationality. The Alien Card is for U.S. resident/work status only.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And what is a "Bon Voyage Experience"?

Bon Voyage Experience

The Bon Voyage Experience is an innovative new program giving sailing passengers the opportunity to invite their friends and family aboard their ship on embarkation day to share the fun and excitement of sail-away day.

The Bon Voyage Experience Q&A's

What is the “Bon Voyage Experience”?

The Bon Voyage Experience is an innovative new program giving passengers the opportunity to invite their friends and family aboard their ship on embarkation day to share the fun and excitement of sail-away day. Booked passengers have four hours to show-off their stateroom and the ship, including signature Princess innovations, plus savor a four-course lunch in one of the beautiful dining rooms with friends and family.

This is also an excellent opportunity for our travel partners to invite new clients to go onboard and experience the Princess difference first-hand prior to making a booking.

What is the cost and what does it include?

The $39 USD per person fee includes priority embarkation, a guided ship tour, a souvenir photo and a four-course lunch (wine included) in one of the beautiful dining rooms. In addition, each participant will receive a $39 USD Future Cruise Credit to be used as a discount on their next Princess cruise. The booking must be made within 3 months of the Bon Voyage Experience.

Which ports offer the Bon Voyage Experience?

2014 TBA

How do clients make a reservation?

Clients are encouraged to book through their Travel Agent or by calling 1-800-PRINCESS. Travel Agents can in turn also call 1-800-PRINCESS directly to make their reservation. Reservations for The Bon Voyage Experience are not available to be booked online at this time. The reservation fee is non-refundable and the reservation can be made beginning 120 days before the cruise and up to six days before the sailing date. Once registered, guests will be able to input their required security information through the Princess’ Cruise Personalizer.