Is there a Laundry Bag Offer?

Luxury For Less

Hi All,

I wondered if during a cruise, Oceania offered a deal to fill a bag with laundry for a given price? We've had this with other cruise lines e.g. Azamara, and it worked well for us and saves either having to use the onboard laundry or wash out underwear in the bathroom sink :D

Thanks in advance

There is typically a 20 for $20.00 offer towards the middle of longer cruises. We've taken advantage several times. It is washing, not ironing of 20 pieces and is done overnight when the laundry is taken the morning of the date.

There is typically a 20 for $20.00 offer towards the middle of longer cruises. We've taken advantage several times. It is washing, not ironing of 20 pieces and is done overnight when the laundry is taken the morning of the date.

In your experience, do you think they'll have the offer on a 12 night cruise?

Thanks so much

When we took our last Riviera cruise, there was such an offer. Everything that required ironing was done. That included a long sleeved cotton shirt. I don't recall that the offer pertained to a set number of items. Rather, whatever fit in the bag was done. We travel light so I have to either do laundry or send it out.

On my last cruise of 30+ the offered it about every 10 days..for $20

and If I remember right 3 nights before the last day.

Its a good value and saves burning valuable vacation time.... remember you can always get more money...but you can't get more time.

It was 20 pieces for $20 on our recent NY/London cruise. We stayed on in London and Amsterdam then took a river cruise to Basel, so we took advantage of the offer just before disembarkation in order to start the next segment with fresh clothes. After counting out 20 slacks, jeans, shirts, tops, etc. we had some underwear left over so did the usual hand wash. We're used to that, so no problem. We take only fast-drying undies on cruises (think Ex-Officio).

Hi All,

I wondered if during a cruise, Oceania offered a deal to fill a bag with laundry for a given price? We've had this with other cruise lines e.g. Azamara, and it worked well for us and saves either having to use the onboard laundry or wash out underwear in the bathroom sink :D

Thanks in advance

Most of the answers so far seemed to be mentioning the $20 for 20 items, which is what we have encountered on our last few cruises as well. It's several years since we had the "stuff the laundry bag" offer.

I prefer the stuffing approach myself, but 20 pieces for $20 isn't a bad deal. I should add that those cruises that did offer this were indeed at least 14 days in duration. (Which is not to say that I am stating that it takes that long of a cruise to get the offer ... I really don't know if timing is a factor or not.)

Mura

We use the laundry service anyway, however on the last cruise New York to Dover we had two laundry offers. The service is really good and they fold everything very nice-it's a good savings. On the 2nd part of the cruise, Dover to Copenhagen no laundry offer.

Rick

We use the laundry service anyway, however on the last cruise New York to Dover we had two laundry offers. The service is really good and they fold everything very nice-it's a good savings. On the 2nd part of the cruise, Dover to Copenhagen no laundry offer.

Rick

They probably thought those on a 7 day cruise could manage without the offer ;)

Edited by LHT28