Favorite cruise critic member reviews?

Great idea...so many there is a sweet maureen who usually sails another line I am enjoying.

Loved Mach's reviews and way.....

And the dear positive woman from Texas who takes her mom...Lambknuckles...

And all others mentioned and so many more whose names skip me in the moment...love so many..keeps you in the mood and the hope alive for the next trip...Sarah

Edited by sjn911

I love any review that has big, clear pictures, and an entertaining narrative. I confess, I don't read reviews that do not include pictures, and if I click on a review and see that the pics are small, I don't read it.

I am definitely a Wrigley80 groupie. And I also love Shyhova's reviews. I'm drawing a blank on other's names right now, but there are so many great reviews I've read over the years here on CC, it's so hard to pick out my favorites!

Right now, I'm enthralled with JennN's Dream review! :D

Anybody been around here long enough to read Mach's reviews?

Great! Miss him a lot.

And yes, he had a picture for EVERYTHING!! Sometimes now someone will ask for a certain picture and my brain jumps right to "..if ony Mach were around, he'd have that!"

Edited by crusinpsychRN

I love any review that has big, clear pictures, and an entertaining narrative. I confess, I don't read reviews that do not include pictures, and if I click on a review and see that the pics are small, I don't read it.

I am definitely a Wrigley80 groupie. And I also love Shyhova's reviews. I'm drawing a blank on other's names right now, but there are so many great reviews I've read over the years here on CC, it's so hard to pick out my favorites!

Right now, I'm enthralled with JennN's Dream review! :D

Haha. Thank You for being an official member of the wrigley80 photo review fan club....haha.

It makes me happy that you enjoy my reviews

Thought this would be fun. On the carnival boards which cc member do look forward to seeing their reviews? I look forward to wrigley80, love her and her dad i feel like i know them from their reviews. They seem so genuine. I also look forward to paulmedik he has some of the best review pics ever on cruise critic. I consider him a neighbor in the little brother state west of me lol.

Thank you Matt. You're pretty great yourself....even though you do have questionable taste in Basketball teams...haha

I leave on the Carnival Pride next Sunday so there will be another review soon

Thank You to everyone who said they enjoyed reading my reviews. It is truly a pleasure to put these photo reviews together for everyone.

Yes they are a lot of work but it is a great way to re-live the vacation all over again.

There will be another review soon. I leave on the Carnival Pride next Sunday.

Heykidsgetoffmylawn did a great review, believe it was his first, and was very entertaining. (his was the one about being on the wrong dune buggy excursion) At the same time I was reading Shyhova's (sp?) latest that was also entertaining, unfortunately he never finished it. Like some others have stated there are many reasons that make a review worth reading.

Edited by WindsorFred

Haha. Thank You for being an official member of the wrigley80 photo review fan club....haha.

It makes me happy that you enjoy my reviews

We love your reviews and we love you..so many tips, so up for fun, so loving of your dad and figuring out travel that you two delight in...lots of us would want that..it's a picture of how it should be..one loved family member not into it and ok for others to go...

Plus you get around to these fun things you love pre and post and during each cruise..you have your LOVES..gives everyone idea to do the same..and you have been on so many Carnival ships..so cool.

Thinking about your dad...and health prayers...

PS Just thought to mention all4funandfunforalls Fantasy reviews (wonderful)..they are great and now precious memories for all of us who get involved in them..Prayers and love to Nancy and The Andrew in the great beyond...Sarah

We love your reviews and we love you..so many tips, so up for fun, so loving of your dad and figuring out travel that you two delight in...lots of us would want that..it's a picture of how it should be..one loved family member not into it and ok for others to go...

Plus you get around to these fun things you love pre and post and during each cruise..you have your LOVES..gives everyone idea to do the same..and you have been on so many Carnival ships..so cool.

Thinking about your dad...and health prayers...

PS Just thought to mention all4funandfunforalls Fantasy reviews (wonderful)..they are great and now precious memories for all of us who get involved in them..Prayers and love to Nancy and The Andrew in the great beyond...Sarah

Oh Sarah you just totally made my day. You have such a way with words to make someone feel so loved.

I truly cherish every moment that I am able to cruise with my dad. And yes he is feeling much better. He just needs to take it easy onboard and relax. We are just happy that we are able to cruise together again.

My mom is even going with us next Sunday. We are cruising to celebrate my parents 37th wedding anniversary

Really enjoying this thread :)

MikeyA, PaulMedik, Mitsugirly, are among my faves. Love, love, love pictures. That said, I appreciate everyone who takes the time to produce a review.

Mach was all about the details and is missed by many here.

Heykidsgetoffmylawn (?) Was one of the funniest I have ever read here.

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.

I like Wrigley's as well....plus Mike and Tracy's. But to be honest, there are so many people on here that do some great reviews. It's been 3 years since i've been on a cruise and just reading reviews and seeing the outstanding pictures really make me live vicariously through them as i keep hoping that my next cruise will come soon! If all goes well, i would love to be back on the Pride when she returns from Tampa next Spring!

I love everyone who takes the time and effort to do a review, especially reviews with pictures. The many different styles and writing techniques are what makes each individuals reviews so GREAT!! It's what inspired me to start doing my own. I have back to back cruises on the Fascination and Liberty next month, so stay tuned!!!

I really do enjoy so many of the reviews, especially from the regulars who post a review with photos after each cruise they take, there are so many, but to name a few, yes MikeyA, Paulmedik, gambee, Jamman, and I especially enjoy Wrigley80's reviews, just love her enthusiam. I really did also love Shyhova's first review, and the beginning of his second review, which for some reason was not completed. And also Mitsugirly, as I enjoyed many of her NCL reviews before. So....for me, just too many great reviewers here on CC for me to pick a favorite, but I do appreciate so many, even the ones without photos. Keep them coming folks.:)

I remember Mach as well. I lurked here for 3 years before i ever joined lol. Remeber him in his role as host Mach. Somebody else who has a wealth of info in his reviews is Sargent Shultz. Though he has seem to taken a leave of absence from cc. His website is still linked here for the info.

Also, there was a woman last year sometime. Wish I could remember her username. She posted quite a lengthy review about her trip with her adult son last year sometime. By far the funniest and most entertaining review I've ever read. I know that she was quite fond of the grouchy gentleman who did the omelets in the morning and was determined to win him over. And she made numerous references to the fact that they were always out of towels and she was trying to dry off with a washcloth. And there was a family of dust clumps living under the bed or something. Can't remember her name. She didn't finish her review either. I was totally bummed. Funniest review ever.

Her name was Mamaskittles... I think she had health issues and never came back to CC... I think of her once in a while and hope she's doing well... remember her ongoing fight with her cabin steward to get clean towels? I laughed til I cried! and Ivan who made her her special omelets and made google eyes with her?

You all have mentioned most of my favorites... another one I really enjoyed was Italianfemmy- she's a professional photographer and took awesome pictures, but also engaged you in her review, you felt like you were experiencing her cruise!