Is chocolate milk available?

Disneycruisers

We got it at the bar in the bar next to the international cafe in the piazza. We had to specify that we wanted cold milk a couple of times. We also had it in the main dinning room.

Chocolate Milk is available on the children's menu in the MDR.

Yes, Chocolate Milk is on the Children's Menu! :)

So are some other things like a Banana Split called the Princes Volcano Love Boat Dream. Just tell your waiter you want the Banana Split on the Kid's Menu. :D

LuLu

Thank you for all of the replies. Chocolate milk is one of the many indulgences our family enjoys on a cruise. We hardly ever drink it at home, but there's something about enjoying on a cruise, LOL! (Crazy, I know.)

Not Crazy at all. ENJOY! :D

Lots of us indulge on things on cruises we don't at home. :)

LuLu

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm........... Chocolate Milk.

It's been quite a while since I've indulged in that myself but just reading this makes me want to mix a HUGE glass of it. Sadly, I think I should skip following through on my impulse.

There's certainly nothing wrong with going for it on a cruise though. :) I don't eat Creme Brulee at home either but I surely do indulge in it when cruising.

(I also tried the Volcano from the kids menu on our last cruise. Excellent. Give it a try.)

Thank you for all of the replies. Chocolate milk is one of the many indulgences our family enjoys on a cruise. We hardly ever drink it at home, but there's something about enjoying on a cruise, LOL! (Crazy, I know.)

Hmmm. Well, if you mix some brandy in that Chocolate Milk you might be signing my tune :)

Hank