One day tours of SPB?

Although we are in port in SPB for 2 days we think we may want to stay onboard for one day and enjoy the quiet ship.

Does anyone recommend a tour company that does a one day tour?

There is lots to see in St. Pete and it is well worth spending the second day ashore. I would suggest a ship day in Helsinki or Warnemunde instead.

Although we are in port in SPB for 2 days we think we may want to stay onboard for one day and enjoy the quiet ship.

Does anyone recommend a tour company that does a one day tour?

I am not criticizing you or your thought process, and I am not sure where you are from, but you booked a cruise which allows you 2 days in St Petersburg, why go all this way to only enjoy one day in this city. You could easily have booked a cruise that only spends one day there.

Believe me when I tell you, 2 days barely scratches the surface of seeing St Petersburg. Like any other world capital, like London, Paris, NYC, it is impossible to fully see these cities in limited time. To go all this way and want peace and quiet to me, well, is foolish. Why go all this way, spend all that money, just to be on a ship by yourself?.

Please, reconsider and take advantage of what this opportunity has to offer you. Unless you plan on revisiting St Petersburg, don't deny yourself of seeing this city.

Cheers

Len

We are just back from the Ryndam and July 4 in SPB. Since we had already been to all the sights on a land tour , we opted for a day on the ship but wanted to go back to the Hermitage. We used Denrus tours. Had just 1 other couple and it was terrific. New Mercedes van, great guide and no long stops at souvenir store. Fellow passengers used the other operators and we heard no complaints other than the ones who did the city panoramic tours. As mentioned by others it is a great city with unique sites. Have a great time.