The Upgrade Fairy Just Danced On My Pillow (figuratively speaking - lol)

OMG !!!

I'm so happy. I've rung my US travel agent and they've contacted Royal to verify it is correct, and it is :-)

We're going on the Oasis transatlantic on 2nd September and we originally booked a Neighbourhood Balcony Guarantee.

When it was allocated they gave us a D5 Superior Ocean-view with Balcony.

I've just logged in to book the last of our entertainment and we've been allocated a JS Junior Suite.

I'm really puzzled as to why they would do this with quite a few weeks still to go before the cruise and also as we originally only booked a Neighbourhood Balcony Guarantee.

Any ideas or thoughts?

OMG !!!

I'm so happy. I've rung my US travel agent and they've contacted Royal to verify it is correct, and it is :-)

We're going on the Oasis transatlantic on 2nd September and we originally booked a Neighbourhood Balcony Guarantee.

I've just logged in to book the last of our entertainment and we've been allocated a JS Junior Suite.

I'm really puzzled as to why they would do this with quite a few weeks still to go before the cruise and also as we originally only booked a Neighbourhood Balcony Guarantee.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Because you are so cute! Can you think of a better reason? ;)

Waiting for the fairy. Congratulations!!!

We are a D and on both TA Sept 1 and Oct 14

Only had 1 fairy visit in 50 RCL cruises.....So far?

Edited by CVU

We're going on the Oasis transatlantic on 2nd September .Any ideas or thoughts?

I really hope you are getting on the ship on September 1! Congratulations on your upgrade:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by ARCruisinNana

I really hope you are getting on the ship on September 1! Congratulations on your upgrade:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I put that in my post, as we are on her that day too.. :D Hopefully just a typo, if not we gave a Heads Up.:)

OMG !!!

Any ideas or thoughts?

¡CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful . . . ENJOY :D

I would recommend that you do a print page and print out that you have been given a Junior Suite. Sometimes you go back and and you are at the same place you were in the beginning! :o PRINT a record so that you can show IF that you were upgraded if you have a problem in the future! :)

Edited by Tropicalgal2

OMG !!!

Any ideas or thoughts?

Congrats! Enjoy! Just curious....what level C&A are the folks in your cabin?

¡CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful . . . ENJOY :D

I would recommend that you do a print page and print out that you have been given a Junior Suite. Sometimes you go back and and you are at the same place you were in the beginning! :o PRINT a record so that you can show IF that you were upgraded if you have a problem in the future! :)

Good idea....however I just saw "fine print" somewhere on the RC website the other day (don't remember what I was researching at tht moment...lol)....that stated that upgrades are not guaranteed even once given....it stated they always have the option to "downgrade" back to original category if they need the upgraded cabin/category for a new booking

OMG !!!

Any ideas or thoughts?

Congrats on the Upgrade why not Join the Roll call at

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1811200&page=51