Paying things on the cruise.

My mother will have to pay by credit card for all of my stuff, since I don't have the cash or credit card to pay after the trip. What do all of you suggested. I drink diet pespi . Is there a card that I can use to buy my diet drinks?

What about pictures that they take during the trip? is it worth the time and place to buy the pictures if not interested?

Are most of the excursions really for free. That is what it says on the internery. thanks . sorry for all the questions. 3 cats in a row.

My mother will have to pay by credit card for all of my stuff, since I don't have the cash or credit card to pay after the trip. What do all of you suggested. I drink diet pespi . Is there a card that I can use to buy my diet drinks?

What about pictures that they take during the trip? is it worth the time and place to buy the pictures if not interested?

Are most of the excursions really for free. That is what it says on the internery. thanks . sorry for all the questions. 3 cats in a row.

You can have your mother's credit card used for your account and all purchases and tips will be put on a separate account but with your mother's card. No body forces you to buy pictures and whether or not it is worth it is up to the individual. Personally I always buy pictures because nowadays it's hard to find an occasion for everyone to be dressed up.

To answer your last questions about free excursions we would need to know more about your cruise line.

What line are you sailing?

Some do offer excursions included in the fare. Most, however, do not.

Check on the cruiseline's board about bring soda on at port. Almost all allow that. If you do not want to bring them on then your choices are to purchase individually or buy the soda package. Confirm which soda your line carries. Some sell only Coke products.

Regent markets it self as all inclusive so soft drinks will be included... Has been a few years since I last sailed with them though. Depends if they sell coke or Pepsi though as to whether you will be happy...

Edited by nmg85

What line are you sailing?

Some do offer excursions included in the fare. Most, however, do not.

Check on the cruiseline's board about bring soda on at port. Almost all allow that. If you do not want to bring them on then your choices are to purchase individually or buy the soda package. Confirm which soda your line carries. Some sell only Coke products.

I will be sailing on the Regent Seven Seas Navigator.

As a side-bar, you might need to find out from them if their contract is with Coca Cola or Pepsi. If it's with Coke then you'll need to bring on a case of Diet Pepsi or Pepsi Next. Admittedly I've never sailed with Regent.

Edited by Treven

Each person can set up their own charge account, either by credit card or cash...

On most cruiselines, you can buy soda by the can, or buy a "package" which will give you all the soda you can drink.

You can look at the photos BEFORE you decide to buy them. Most of the time, my eyes are closed when they take my photo.....if you want some, you can buy them...otherwise, you can pass!

You could request ahead of time through special services for diet pepsi

The sodas as well as alcoholic drinks are included on Regent

I do not think they have onboard photographers

You can check the FAQ's on their website

http://www.rssc.com/frequently-asked-questions/

They have included excursions as well as some that are for a fee