Yay! Suite Sale

skrodle

I have a cruise booked (April 2015 10 RT Mexico out of SF) and we booked full suite. It was list price and since we were using a FCC we were not too concerned about the price since the deposit was taken care of. Also, the suite rarely drop below list price, maybe they will offer a OBC.

To my surprise the morning when I was checking if any better Suites had opened up, I saw a price drop and OBC being offered for the suite. They previously had the OBC for the 4th of July sale, but it was only $75 pp, and the Deposit became non-refundable (I wasnt ready to TOTALLY commit yet, even though we are pretty sure we are going). Well I was so happy to see it was a $100 pp OBC, a $300 total price drop, the $20 or so savings on our cruise insurance, AND it was a refundable deposit! WIN all around!

Seems like a great sale to me! Now if only they would offer me an upsell from the S6 we are booked in, to an S2 I would be a happy camper :)

I have a cruise booked (April 2015 10 RT Mexico out of SF) and we booked full suite. It was list price and since we were using a FCC we were not too concerned about the price since the deposit was taken care of. Also, the suite rarely drop below list price, maybe they will offer a OBC.

I have always gotten a sizable discount on a suite using a travel agent.

Mike:)

We didn't have a suite, but we upgraded from a BZ balcony to a DZ balcony with no price increase and $30 more OBC! We now have a forward facing deluxe balcony on the Royal Princess. Excited for sure.

Cheers, Denise

I would think a really good TA could get a much better price on these suites than Princess is offering even with their discount.

They sure can, as they start with the Princess discounted price and go from there.

Mike:)

I would think a really good TA could get a much better price on these suites than Princess is offering even with their discount.

Mine sure did and gave us $300 OBC on our B2B.

Edited by dorisis

Thanks. I just checked for my Sept. B2B cruisses and the sale price is much higher than what I am paying. AND my TA is giving us $300 OBC

A higher price from a "sale" has been the norm recently for my bookings also.