Splendor or sunshine?

rdevine10

We are in the beginning stages of planning my 40th birthday cruise. I thought I had it figured out but the breeze is now charter cruise for our week in April. We are 2 adults 2 kids (who will be 12 and 9 at sailing). Sunshine us a western and splendor is an eastern. Which would you choose? Glory is also a westerner that week but she doesn't excite me and I'm not very interested in the conquest either.

Any votes or reasoning appreciated!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We are in the beginning stages of planning my 40th birthday cruise. I thought I had it figured out but the breeze is now charter cruise for our week in April. We are 2 adults 2 kids (who will be 12 and 9 at sailing). Sunshine us a western and splendor is an eastern. Which would you choose? Glory is also a westerner that week but she doesn't excite me and I'm not very interested in the conquest either.

I have sailed many times on the Splendor and twice on the Sunshine, I would take the Sunshine any time, because of the great Specialty Restaurants on board, mainly JiJi's.

I have sailed many times on the Splendor and twice on the Sunshine, I would take the Sunshine any time, because of the great Specialty Restaurants on board, mainly JiJi's.

Agree on all counts

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you! I'm thinking sunshine will probably win our vote for departure port too (it's more convenient for us). Just worried about crowding- however I know my kids would love the waterworks and ropes course, although we have never done the eastern route before.

Decisions, decisions!

hmmmm toss up... sunshine is on my bucket list.. however for me, depends on ports... big question is if the splendor is going to HMC... for me that would be hands down deciding factor.. lol.. worst case scenario you flip a coin??