Regal - Poolside cabana questions

HUNKY

Saw that Regal has cabanas poolside at the Retreat adults only pool.

1. How much per day?

2. How do I reserve one, and can I do so in advance of sailing?

Thanks for the help!

Thank you CQ4!

I imagine they can be rented for the whole day then, maybe $95 or so? I'm aware of the Sanctuary, but is the "desk" near guest services or outside the Sanctuary?

They can not be pre-booked. You book them at the Sanctuary desk. If I remember correctly, they're $50 for a half day. I'm sorry I don't remember the full day price.

I found the $50 per half day price on the Princess website however it does not list any full day price so it may only be available in half day sessions. The Sanctuary shows the full day the same as 2 half day sessions...$40

http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Passengers-Can-Enjoy-the-Ultimate-in-Pampering-Aboard-Royal-Princess.html#.U9Xnp2K9KSN

Edited by Astro Flyer

The Sanctuary is cheaper and it's only steps away plus you're more protected from the wind not to mention the attendants to help and serve you.

The sanctuary is cheaper if just one person, but for more than one person the Retreat cabana is less expensive as it is not priced per person.

BTW - The first Google Image I called up shows that there are Sanctuary loungers on both sides of the ship, NOT just under the canvas dome!
Of course. Plus, even if you book a lounger under the canvas, you'll still get plenty of sun but if that's not enough for you, you can ask the attendants to move your lounger. This'll give you an idea of the sun even under the canvas.

evanejyg.jpg

Of course. Plus, even if you book a lounger under the canvas, you'll still get plenty of sun but if that's not enough for you, you can ask the attendants to move your lounger. This'll give you an idea of the sun even under the canvas.

evanejyg.jpg

Great picture Pam.