Tumbler?

Hornnumb2

So if I bought the soda card, would it be a problem to get a bigger glass filled? Thanks

I bring a big tervis, with the bottomless bubbles you don't even get a full can per trip with their cups. Mine holds over a full can with ice so I can limit my trips for refills.

Tervis tumbler is great for keeping drinks cold (or hot) if you are a slow drinker :o

We purchased ours from the Red Frog rum bar, purchased our drink of choice, poured into the cup with lid and straw, then wandered through the ship to other places/bars/theatre without spills ;)

This cup will be going with me on all future cruises :D

Do you remember how much the Tervis cups were at the Red Frog, we would like to get them for our collection and make them our new official cruise cups.

We always bring a 24 oz. Tervis tumbler with us with a lid and straws. The cups on the ship are so small I would be refilling it constantly during lunch and breakfast. Its nice to fill it up if you are laying out by the pool or just wandering the ship during the day because you don't have to keep running up to the lido to fill it up.

A little difficult to read, it says "Have a much as you like but please use a fresh glass for refills"

2e6c2h5.jpg

Did not see these signs at any of the drink stations on Splendor earlier this month!

We always bring a 24 oz. Tervis tumbler with us with a lid and straws. The cups on the ship are so small I would be refilling it constantly during lunch and breakfast. Its nice to fill it up if you are laying out by the pool or just wandering the ship during the day because you don't have to keep running up to the lido to fill it up.

That was my thinking when I saw these Tervis cups pictured below.

I got then in Cracker Barrel a couple of weeks ago at 50% off.

Thought it would be perfect for my first cruise on the "Freedom" (17 more days:)).

IMG_3556.jpg

Thought it would be perfect for my first cruise on the "Freedom" (17 more days:)).

WOW. 50% off was a GREAT price. You know you can buy the handle for these. I got mine at Bed Bath & Beyond. Carry my big Tervis everywhere.

WOW. 50% off was a GREAT price. You know you can buy the handle for these. I got mine at Bed Bath & Beyond. Carry my big Tervis everywhere.

Had no idea about handles,did not even now about Tervis cups untill I started reading CC :)

I will look into it.

Thank you! :):)

• 3 weeks later...

I have purchased two Tervis Tumblers 24oz and two holders for a more comfortable drink vessel, it will keep my coffee warm in the morning and my adult refreshments and ice tea and wine cold the rest of the day :D BF one is the Camo!

513b0Soc1QL._SY300_.jpg.0e586ee74c310f0b6479546c1132cf27.jpg

10358298.jpg.d44319ff1a13556a14ef589dd37dadd9.jpg

download.jpg.0918d911177af39537f1bb58c272ec1b.jpg

I have the larger Tervis tumblers here at home, with the handles too. I use mine constantly. I was planning on bringing them on our cruise.

Does anyone know if the bartenders will put the soda in them (as opposed to the smaller Tervis tumblers from Carnival that you can buy on the ship) if I buy the Bottomless Bubbles card?