Coco Reef Resort Day Pass

t_car

Hi,

We are thinking of reserving a day pass when we cruise to Bermuda this fall.

Does anyone have any information or pics on the resort?

What is on the menu for lunch?

What is the best way to get there?

Was it crowded?

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Was it crowded?

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

.....I did a search for you. Maybe you don't know how to search or it wasn't working for you.

Coco Reef Search

Hope this helps.

wasiii

You can see lots of pics on tripadvisor.

I like this place a lot for a day pass and will be there again in a few weeks.

I don't remember what was on the menu last summer, but we enjoyed what we ate. I know a burger was on it.

If you can find people on your roll call to share the ~$40 taxi ride each way--even better!

From the Dockyard, we took the early morning ferry across the sound to Hamilton, then caught a cab to the resort. Sharing the cab with another couple works great.

We loved the resort, found lounge chairs near the pool while one of our friends enjoyed sitting in the lobby area to get out of the intense sun for a few hours. We met a few others from the cruise enjoying the pool, and together we got a table for 8 for lunch. Food was ample and very good; wine included. We ordered drinks while at the pool.

We walked down the stairs to the beach, but returned to the pool area due to the intense sun/heat. Great to have changing rooms and easy access to toilet facilities. We showered and changed in late afternoon, then got a van back to the ship. Luckily we got a great driver who gave us all sorts of info about the island and recent changes along the route.

Spending a day at Coco Reef was a plus for us and something we would do again. Nice not dealing with crowds at the tourist filled beaches.

Darcy

Are reservations necessary in advance or is it first come/first served at the resort? The weather looks iffy next week so I'm a bit hesitant to reserve and pay in advance if it's going to be raining! Thanks all!

Hi,

Was it crowded?

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I booked it for my August 10th cruise. Go to their website. You must reserve in advance-but you do not have to pay until you go to the hotel. That works for us as if the weather isn't good-we do not want to spend the day at the beach. Not sure of the menu but I heard very nice. We will take a cab-but if you ask the hotel, they will e-mail you directions and how to get to the hotel. Heard nice things from people on Trip Advisor. I will report back when we return from our cruise.

helld

Did you take a taxi? If so, what

Was the cost?

Thanks

When we went to Coco Reef last year we took the ferry into Hamilton and then took a cab to the resort. If I remember correctly it cost $12 going and $11 on the return to the Ferry. The hotel called us a cab, so it was very convenient.

When we went to Coco Reef last year we took the ferry into Hamilton and then took a cab to the resort. If I remember correctly it cost $12 going and $11 on the return to the Ferry. The hotel called us a cab, so it was very convenient.

Any idea of the cost from the cruise terminal to coco reef via cab. Thinking of doing one way by cab.

Thanks

Edited by Cruise a holic

Any idea of the cost from the cruise terminal to coco reef via cab. Thinking of doing one way by cab.

Thanks

Last year it was about $40 plus tip we split with another couple. This year we had Transport passes so we took the #7 bus; from the stop it is about a 5 minute walk through Bermuda College to get there.

Thanks

Hi. Im on your roll call!

We are six people going to Coco on August 13, our first day in Bermuda. If you want to share the cab and we divide the cost by 8 people (since we have 6) Im happy to do so.

If not, really no worries. Alls good. You can let me know on the roll call.

See you soon!

Hi. Im on your roll call!

We are six people going to Coco on August 13, our first day in Bermuda. If you want to share the cab and we divide the cost by 8 people (since we have 6) Im happy to do so.

If not, really no worries. Alls good. You can let me know on the roll call.

See you soon!

We are going to Coco day two in Bermuda. Lets talk on board. If we can share, sounds great. I assume, we might be able to get a few cabs, or a van.

Txs

Last year it was about $40 plus tip we split with another couple. This year we had Transport passes so we took the #7 bus; from the stop it is about a 5 minute walk through Bermuda College to get there.

Hey there! Yes, you split it with my friend Anne and me!! :)

Hope you guys are doing well.

I will be back at Coco Reef in a few weeks. On the Explorer of the Seas this time. Loved Breakaway though! Hoping there won't be the rain showers we had last year.

Hey there! Yes, you split it with my friend Anne and me!! :)

Hope you guys are doing well.

[/C OLOR]

I will be back at Coco Reef in a few weeks. On the Explorer of the Seas this time. Loved Breakaway though! Hoping there won't be the rain showers we had last year.

HI! Hope you both are also doing well.

We just left the EOS...well, two weeks ago - and are having severe withdrawal. We had NO idea what we were missing; it was that good: ship, cabin, all the staff, MDR, buffet, everything. If it was still sailing next year, we'd be back on it in a heartbeat!

Okay, okay, back on topic: Coco Reef is very much the same; nicely maintained and beautiful - well worth another visit.

(Hope you enjoy EofS as much as we did.)

Edited by jdarch