Freedom of the Seas drydock

Izumi is no longer listed as a dining option for my Feb 8 cruise. I wondered if this was a mistake because it was never listed as being part of the "improvements". Still no option to reserve Sabor even though it is listed as coming on the RCI Freedom page.

It's no longer listed on our March 8 cruise either, which will be interesting, because we booked a reservation for Izumi on that cruise:confused:

Im just ready for this month to be OVER so we can get firsthand reports of what the heck is going on and what they have done. I hope Izumi is coming. I was looking forward to it.

Me too. It's our favorite restaurant. BTW, glad to see you still posting:D

Im just ready for this month to be OVER so we can get firsthand reports of what the heck is going on and what they have done. I hope Izumi is coming. I was looking forward to it.

I'm ready for this month to be over, too since I'm on the 2/1 cruise on Freedom ! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Me too. It's our favorite restaurant. BTW, glad to see you still posting:D

If they would add Izumi in the card rooms in the Viking Crown, refurb the public spaces and staterooms, and scratch the idea to add additional cabins, Freedom would literally be the perfect ship!

I loved Izumi in Allure, partially because of the view.

I don't mean to be negative, but I think Izumi coming is doubtful- it isn't on the RC site but Giovanni's and Sabor are.

I could have sworn that Izumi was listed on the pre-cruise planner for our May cruise on Freedom, but I just looked and it was not there! :confused:

I sent a list of dining options and descriptions to our friends who are cruising with us, as this is their first cruise on Royal. I included Izumi because it was on the cruise planner.

I could have sworn that Izumi was listed on the pre-cruise planner for our May cruise on Freedom, but I just looked and it was not there! :confused:

I sent a list of dining options and descriptions to our friends who are cruising with us, as this is their first cruise on Royal. I included Izumi because it was on the cruise planner.

It was. When we went out to make our MTD and specialty restaurant reservations, it was there (we booked it), but now it is gone. Don't know what they'll do with the reservation:confused:

Thank you, Orville and Queenschick, for confirming that I am NOT going crazy!

At least not in terms of what I saw on the Cruise Planner, anyway. :p

haHA! In my cruise planner (for 1/30) you can book your choice of 3 shore excursions and a bunch of spa treatments. None of the other sections are functioning.

NCREDIBLE NEW VIEWS •Breathtaking new Panoramic Ocean View staterooms feature vast floor-to-ceiling vistas.

•67 new staterooms give your clients even more accommodations to choose from.

DELICIOUS NEW TASTES

DELICIOUS NEW TASTES •Sabor Modern Mexican A guest favorite comes to Freedom to take taste buds on a journey south of the border.

•Giovanni's Table Italian style classics the whole family can share.

•R Bar Indulge in fine wines, classy cocktails and more.

NEW GUEST EXPERIENCES

NEW GUEST EXPERIENCES •NextCruiseSM desk, where your clients can book their next cruise onboard while you get credit for the sale.

•Star Lounge features live music, dancing and entertainment late into the night.

•Focus Photo Gallery & Shop lets guests choose their favorite memories to take home.

MORE POWER

MORE POWER •New Azipod propulsion units bring Freedom back up to speed. Book your clients with confidence that it's all smooth sailing from here on out.

DELICIOUS NEW TASTES •Sabor Modern Mexican A guest favorite comes to Freedom to take taste buds on a journey south of the border.

Interesting, no mention of Izumi.

NCREDIBLE NEW VIEWS •Breathtaking new Panoramic Ocean View staterooms feature vast floor-to-ceiling vistas.

DELICIOUS NEW TASTES

NEW GUEST EXPERIENCES

NEW GUEST EXPERIENCES •NextCruiseSM desk, where your clients can book their next cruise onboard while you get credit for the sale.

•Star Lounge features live music, dancing and entertainment late into the night.

•Focus Photo Gallery & Shop lets guests choose their favorite memories to take home.

MORE POWER

MORE POWER •New Azipod propulsion units bring Freedom back up to speed. Book your clients with confidence that it's all smooth sailing from here on out.

I was still holding out a tiny bit of hope they wouldn't be adding the cabins to Deck 12. I hate that :(.

Not to mention the Freedom and Voyager class ships were some of the prettiest ships out there without that eyesore up there.

DELICIOUS NEW TASTES

NEW GUEST EXPERIENCES

MORE POWER

Should be interesting!!!

I love the way they are advertising more power!!!! :rolleyes:

Cheryl

Should be interesting!!!

I love the way they are advertising more power!!!! :rolleyes:

Cheryl

Love this email. Wish I got it. I finally got a bit of a roll call going for the 1/30. One woman got an invite that talked about free drinks. Mine didn't say that- but I sure hope it applies to me too! Although, my report may not be as thorough. . . ;)