Is This The End Of 123GO?

morfred

123go will always be available when you book onboard. I was on a tour of the celebrity solstice in vancouver in May and they said it will allways be offered onboard. If you are lucky enough to get invited to attend one. You will get it if you book a cruise while onboard for the tour

Apples and Oranges. These aren't 3000 passenger ships and they also don't have unlimited choices of what they get.

But these cruiselines are all drink inclusive in their prices, so it shows that it is the passenger demographic rather than the included drinks.:D

In the UK the 123 Promo has ended and replaced with a free Oceanview to Balcony upgrade, free classic drinks package and free parking, only for cruises ex UK.

This offer is until 31st August. I would bet the full 123 Promo will be back come 1st Sep.

123Go has expired, but Pick Your Perk is back through 8/31/14. You don't get the extra Captain's Club points, but they've added some extra savings if you use Choice Air. Glad I booked my Alaska cruise in time to get the 25 extra points!

123Go has expired, but Pick Your Perk is back through 8/31/14. You don't get the extra Captain's Club points, but they've added some extra savings if you use Choice Air. Glad I booked my Alaska cruise in time to get the 25 extra points!

They are calling it 'Up,Up and Away.'

http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/cruise-deals/

Edited by upwarduk

In the UK the 123 Promo has ended and replaced with a free Oceanview to Balcony upgrade, free classic drinks package and free parking, only for cruises ex UK.

This offer is until 31st August. I would bet the full 123 Promo will be back come 1st Sep.

The way I read this on the Celebrity site it only seems to be valid for certain listed cruises & not all UK departures

Just got an e-mail from my TA announcing "Pick Your Perk" is back. Book August 1st to 31st for these benefits:

Up to $600 off when you book Celebrity's ChoiceAir:

Book your air through Celebrity's ChoiceAir program and you could save up to $600 on select sailings!

FREE Beverage Packages:

Receive a Classic Beverage Package for two, including spirits, valued at $88* per day, with beverage gratuities covered by us

FREE Gratuities:

Receive pre-paid gratuities for two, value of up to $30* per day

Onboard Credit up to $300 per stateroom

Receive $100* for 3- to 5-night sailings

Receive $200* for 6- to 9-night sailings

Receive $300* for 10-night or more sailings

Added Bonuses:

FREE Classic Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package

3rd and 4th guests receive up to 50% off cruise fares on a variety of sailings

Captain's Club members enjoy 50% reduced deposits

Holiday Bonus

Book a holiday sailing and receive up to an additional $300 to spend on board.

From memory this year X have offered:

Feb - 123go (this may have been offered in Jan too - can't remember?)

Mar-Apr - Pick Your Perk

May - nothing - bummer if you booked in May :mad:

Jun-Jul - 123go

Aug - Pick Your Perk

At this rates the current PYP will probably be extended they Sep and then 123go will come back in Oct-Nov for 2015-16 sailings.

On top of that, I received an email today also offering BOGOHO on RCI combinable with 3/4th pax only pay taxes, & BOGOHO on Azamara.

Then of course there are all the offers from the non RCI lines - Princess, HAL etc to consider.

As a consumer I am getting deal overwhelm and don't know where to look for my next cruise :eek: I feel analysis paralysis setting in!

Anyone else feeling like this?

It's a fine line between being a pavlovian trained consumer or a smart shopper getting a good deal. I suspect with today's booking I slipped Into the former.

Wasn't that a bell I just heard? :confused: WHY am I salivating??? :p

This is one reason why I avoid cruiselines like Azamara, Seabourn and Crystal etc.

GEEZ, I wish I could come up with these responses! ;)

I doubt the drink package "perk" will be absent for very long.

Like ALL marketing ploys and ad campaigns, the "1-2-3-GO!" program is designed to make mush minded consumers THINK they are getting a GREAT deal, while costing the cruise line little to NOTHING. (Dealer COST vs. MSRP)

When examined more closely, these ploys are ONLY that...ploys.

The COST, in ACTUAL dollars, to the cruise line, of a "classic drink package" for the typical Celebrity cruiser, is about ten bucks a day. The single most expensive (for the cruise line) item in the package is not a beer, a glass of wine, or a martini, but a premium BOTTLE OF WATER. :rolleyes:

There are SO many RIDICULOUS restrictions and limits placed on the "classic" package, that it only makes sense to upgrade to the "premium" package. (I would guess at LEAST 25% to 50% of people pay for the upgrade)

JUST the revenue from the UPGRADE, covers the entire cost of the package.

On a per day cost, I pay LESS for the CRUISE, than most people pay to purchase the drink package. :rolleyes:

Edited by teecee60

You may find that it is for the Century as the prices have been dropping for this ship as well.:D

I didn't really care about the promo, but the prices for celebrity century as solo inside very tempting. So I booked for 1 December 2014. Solo inside $1627 for 14 nights. It ended up being less because I had a future cruise credit certificate.

I didn't really care about the promo, but the prices for celebrity century as solo inside very tempting. So I booked for 1 December 2014. Solo inside $1627 for 14 nights. It ended up being less because I had a future cruise credit certificate.

Good price, nice score especially for a solo.:D

Yeap. Love a baragin. However, my leave allocated is nearly dry.

Yeah, I keep dipping into my Long service leave and it is not going to last at the rate I am using it. I may have to retire so I can do all the cruises I want, but then the money may run out.:D

Yeap. Love a baragin. However, my leave allocated is nearly dry.

Yeah, I keep dipping into my Long service leave and it is not going to last at the rate I am using it. I may have to retire so I can do all the cruises I want, but then the money may run out.:D

You guys down under are luckie to have such great time away perks at work:D