RCI credit card "Mycruise points"

Hobie

How do I redeem mycruise points from my RCI credit card. I'm new to the card.

I know I can probably call RCI or the card company to ask but I'm lazy and I always get such good answers here!

Thanks for your help.

How do I redeem mycruise points from my RCI credit card. I'm new to the card.

I know I can probably call RCI or the card company to ask but I'm lazy and I always get such good answers here!

Thanks for your help.

https://www.managerewardsonline.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=grprwd&mc=RCCL

Edited by clarea

Hello! I went to the redemption website to redeem points for an OBC. The form does not ask for a reservation number only name, ship name and sail date. The confirmation page and email doesn't have a confirmation number and looks very generic. How will RCI know to apply the OBC to my account? Did I miss a something?

If you go to this site all you will need is your login information for bank of america. Very easy to do.

I agree, they have made it very easy, at least compared to how it was. The info isn't always that easy to find. Perhaps the Moderators can put it in a FAQ or sticky?

Hello! I went to the redemption website to redeem points for an OBC. The form does not ask for a reservation number only name, ship name and sail date. The confirmation page and email doesn't have a confirmation number and looks very generic. How will RCI know to apply the OBC to my account? Did I miss a something?

They should know by ship, sail date, and your name.

However, if we ever want to apply OBC from our card to someone else's booking, we put the booking number in the Notes field.

You can, it will actually show up as a credit on your card account. Does not go to the cruise line account.

I just redeemed points for companion fare for my cruise in April. Does that mean they put that dollar amount on my credit card as a credit? That seems odd. Do I need to pay off the cruise before it shows up then?

I copied the link directly from the RCL website- Who knew that they do not have the updated copy??:rolleyes: Or why would that be:confused:

Do you know if there are any differences and if so what they are?

Edited by molly361

I copied the link directly from the RCL website- Who knew that they do not have the updated copy??:rolleyes: Or why would that be:confused:

Do you know if there are any differences and if so what they are?

No, I don't know the differences. Probably more restrictions on using the points. You know, can't use the points unless it's Tuesday and there's a full moon, etc.

By the way, this page links the 5-14 version under "See Program Rules":

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/offer/visa.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=5