Livorno shore excursion

image1635#

Hello Everyone. My wife and I cruising on the Celebrity Equinox with another couple, leaving Barcelona on 26 August. We would like to do a shore excursion with one of the independent tour operators from the port of Livorno to Florence and Pisa. This will be on 28th Aug. We have our group of 4, but need a few more to get a minivan. Prices quoted so far are around 500 Euros which is a bit steep for a day trip. Can anyone recommend a better deal or would like to join us so that we can get a better deal? Thanks.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Have you joined the Roll Call for your cruise. That is where you can meet others sailing with you. To join, go to the top of this page and move the cursor over "Community". Select Roll Calls from the drop down. Scroll to your cruise line and then Click on your ship. Finally, find the thread for your sailing.

Hello Everyone. My wife and I cruising on the Celebrity Equinox with another couple, leaving Barcelona on 26 August. We would like to do a shore excursion with one of the independent tour operators from the port of Livorno to Florence and Pisa. This will be on 28th Aug. We have our group of 4, but need a few more to get a minivan. Prices quoted so far are around 500 Euros which is a bit steep for a day trip. Can anyone recommend a better deal or would like to join us so that we can get a better deal? Thanks.

Definitely join your roll call and look into Rome in Limo. They consistently rank as #1 on Trip Advisor for good reason,. We can personally attest to their 5 star service.

Enjoy your cruise, Equinox is a gorgeous ship. Happy Sails!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Have you joined the Roll Call for your cruise. That is where you can meet others sailing with you. To join, go to the top of this page and move the cursor over "Community". Select Roll Calls from the drop down. Scroll to your cruise line and then Click on your ship. Finally, find the thread for your sailing.

Thank you Paul. Much appreciated.

Definitely join your roll call and look into Rome in Limo. They consistently rank as #1 on Trip Advisor for good reason,. We can personally attest to their 5 star service.

Enjoy your cruise, Equinox is a gorgeous ship. Happy Sails!

Thank you Celebrity.

We paid 500 Euros for the Florence tour also, but it was wonderful. We used Joe Banana and they arranged the reservation to see the David at the Accadamia. I don't think you are going to find a reliable private tour company for less for Florence.