Why all the Vision of the Seas negativity?

Towel policy on Vision.......if you are using towels at the pool on board....just pick one up on deck 9 .....no problem. If you are going to take a towel off the ship to the beach....you need to check them out. Not a big deal....hardly takes any time at all.

The policy was pretty much the same on our sailing, just back today as well, however if you get towels the day before, you can just walk off without checking them out. The towel line was longer than the line to get off the ship.

To the OP, do not worry. We too read all the reviews and were a bit concerned. While this cruise was not the same as our last few on the bigger ships, it was a great cruise. For the most part the staff was great, attentive, friendly, and wanting you to have a good time.

Even with a pretty much filled full ship we were always able to find chairs when we wanted, the solarium was a little tougher than the main pool. The shows and the food great. We ate in the main dining room all but one night when we did Chops.

Just home this afternoon so will be a bit before I have any pics, actually did not take too many except for our wonderful balcony. We had cabin 8588 with the huge wrap balcony!!

Go into your cruise understanding Vision is a smaller ship without the bells and whistles, but one that delivers a great cruise.

Oh, and not sure where the previous poster encountered sewage smells. We did get a quick sniff one day but it passed very quickly. We would not have even remembered it if it was not for other post. My opinion, not something to be concerned with.

Just home this afternoon so will be a bit before I have any pics, actually did not take too many except for our wonderful balcony. We had cabin 8588 with the huge wrap balcony!!

Go into your cruise understanding Vision is a smaller ship without the bells and whistles, but one that delivers a great cruise.QUOTE]

I appreciate your comments! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Thanks!

Hi HMSDOS . . .

We are sailing on Vision on the 18th. How are the computers? Can we expect to have good access to the internet? Thanks!

Rick and Deirdra

Hey.... well, let's say.... it's "about the standard" ;) Do not have the "new" way of signing on. Still use your sea pass card. Have an awesome time... and give Betsy a group hug :)

Good to see you posting Dorris. You're probably on another cruise now. Say hi to H for us. :)

Good morning. Nice to see your post :) Say hello to Julie (Sloppy Joe's) for us. We plan to be down to KW next month.

Hey.... well, let's say.... it's "about the standard" ;) Do not have the "new" way of signing on. Still use your sea pass card. Have an awesome time... and give Betsy a group hug :)

Thanks, will do. Hugs all around!

Rick and Deirdra

Judith and I sail on the Vision for Bermuda on September 1st.

I will be doing a "LIVE REPORT" with lots of photos.

We are looking forward to sailing on the Vision again.

Can not wait thank you😆😆😆😆😆

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks

TM2 and Judith . . .

We are on Vision for 14 days starting on 8/18. Will be getting off just prior to you boarding. Will take care of her for you! Hoping you and Judith have a great cruise. Will be waiting for your reports!!!

Rick and Deirdra

From our Roll Call, it seems like half of Florida will be on board with us and The Villages will be empty.

I am one of the cruisers from the Villages on the Sept. 1 cruise. I will lock the Villages door when I leave. LOL!

Trainman,

Welcome to my thread!! I'm looking forward to your live report. If you have time, can you post a few pictures here as well?

From our Roll Call, it seems like half of Florida will be on board with us and The Villages will be empty.

Trainman,

Please extend an invitation to your roll call from me, to let people know about this thread so they can come here and post their positive comments.

Thanks!

To expand on the positive of Vision. I would like to know what is your must see, do or favorite spot on Vision? [emoji4]

Where is your favorite sail away spot?

I am so looking forward to being on Vision in about a month! [emoji41]

This is a great question. I would like to know about these places as well.

Comments anyone?