Another Ultimate Soda & More Package Question

Id rather be diving

I have tried to search for the answer but couldn't find it. I know with the regular soda package you can only get fountain soda, but with the BAR package you can get canned soda. So, what about the Ultimate Soda & More Package? Is it only fountain soda? Or can you get canned soda as well?

Thanks in advance!

Kari

I have tried to search for the answer but couldn't find it. I know with the regular soda package you can only get fountain soda' date=' but with the BAR package you can get canned soda. So, what about the Ultimate Soda & More Package? Is it only fountain soda? Or can you get canned soda as well?

Thanks in advance!

Kari[/quote']

When we get it its been fountain only too.

Hey fellow Colorado cruiser...I have an old coffee card (from probably 5 years ago) that has not been completely punched. Can I use that and get the free brewed coffee at the IC until all the punches have been used?

No "free" coffee anymore with the old card, but you can use the remaining punches on it for fresh brewed or specialty coffees.

I was afraid that it was only fountain soda. :( Thanks for the answers. I don't think either package is worth it for me as I really prefer canned soda. But I will probably buy it for our granddaughter.

I bought the Ultimate Soda & More package on our shortie cruise in May. I didn't drink a single soda but I sure had a lot of mocktails. :) The sticker they put on is still the old UKP sticker left over from the Ultimate Kids Package. They must have a lot of them left. :)

My husband always gets the soda and more... not so much for the soda, but for the mocktails and I'm pretty sure he needs a 12-step program for chocolate milkshakes :) But yes, the above is sadly true - it does not include canned sodas. You can bring your own aboard though, just slap a luggage tag on the 12-pack and check it with the porters :)

I found the fountain Diet Coke to have a funny chemically type taste. On the CB I found one bar that served soft drinks (soda) from cans only. If you ordered a soda from that bar with your soda and more package they poured it from a can into your cup or gave you a glass with it. It was the aft bar near the adults only aft pool. Perhaps other ships might have bars like this too. I really enjoyed the mocktails, and it didn't take too many to make the package worth while. You're right though - the package cannot be used at Princess Cays.

Edited by essgee_ca

Hey fellow Colorado cruiser...I have an old coffee card (from probably 5 years ago) that has not been completely punched. Can I use that and get the free brewed coffee at the IC until all the punches have been used?

Thanks' date=' Kari[/quote']

No but your unused punches are still good for the fancy coffees.