BEER question, PLEASE help!

All, I'm just checking to see if anyone has the answer to this question, hopefully from a RECENT cruiser and on Allure: My favorite beers are IPA's. I also enjoy Murphy's when I'm on RCL. And I like Grolsch also! With that in mind, my question is, does the SELECT drink package include those beers? If not, then it's not worth me getting, I can pay as I drink.

I've asked in other posts, but no one seems to have a current answer, or, the answers vary, i.e., yes they're included, no they're not included.. etc.

Please help quench my thirst!

I would wait to purchase the package until you are onboard. That way you can find out what the Select package covers on that ship, and also whether they have your preferences in stock.

I would wait to purchase the package until you are onboard. That way you can find out what the Select package covers on that ship, and also whether they have your preferences in stock.

Good advice - you never know about RCCL, they don't do a great job of communicating "policy" to the ships.......:rolleyes:

All, I'm just checking to see if anyone has the answer to this question, hopefully from a RECENT cruiser and on Allure: My favorite beers are IPA's. I also enjoy Murphy's when I'm on RCL. And I like Grolsch also! With that in mind, my question is, does the SELECT drink package include those beers? If not, then it's not worth me getting, I can pay as I drink.

I've asked in other posts, but no one seems to have a current answer, or, the answers vary, i.e., yes they're included, no they're not included.. etc.

Please help quench my thirst!

I hope this is of some help. According to the "Beers of the World" menu, there is only 1 IPA listed (Redhook Longhammer IPA) and 1 Murphy's (Murphy's Stout). Both are excluded from all packages. Grolsch Premium Lager is included even though it is more expensive. Go figure!

would anyone have a list of drinks available? i have the unfortunate problem of being a cider drink and this is often hard to get when on holiday!

or if anyone can even confirm if cider is available?

Strongbow is very good cider drink.

would anyone have a list of drinks available? i have the unfortunate problem of being a cider drink and this is often hard to get when on holiday!

or if anyone can even confirm if cider is available?

They will have strongbow, in the English style pub, but spotty in other locations. They do not normally carry any other ciders on board. I only drink the occasional cider, and have checked for them.