Discounted prices at Qsine and Normandie

Wendylet

I am traveling on the Summit in January and I am sure I have read on these boards that it is half price for these two specialty restaurants on the first or first and second nights. Is this true? If so, do you have to reserve once onboard? When I view my booking it doesn't seem to indicate anything about a reduction for the first night or two. Any help is appreciated.:D

We just sailed in a sky suite (got home yesterday!) and there was a coupon in our welcome envelope offering a 30% discount on specialty restaurants for the first two nights of the cruise. I saw nothing about discounts after that but I wasn't really looking either!! :) Have a great cruise!

Was told by maître,d that days of 50 on the first night are gone. 25% can be had and for suites 30%. Rest of cruise fewer discounts unless there are very few bookings- then might get 25% off on reservations before 6:30

We just returned from Millennium in an Aqua class cabin. When we inquired about a discount on the 1st night in Olympic we were offered 20%. We casually asked how the menu in Blu was that night and when they found out that we were in Aqua we were offered 50%. We probably would have gotten that offer in Qusine too. Later in the week we were offered another 20% in Qusine and future cruise sales sent us a certificate for 20% off either specialty restaurant.

Mary Lou

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU

I have gotten 50% off in Qsine multiple times--just wait until they set up a table outside the buffet trying to get people to book. They will offer 20%--I say, Oh, I was thinking 50%--it's worked every time, and for groups of our friends up to 20 too! (I know the shocking part of that statement is that I HAVE 20 friends!!;))

Thanks to everyone for the information. I did just receive an offer emailed to me for 20% off specialty dining on the first night of the cruise. Based on what everyone has been saying here though I may wait until onboard to see if I can get an even better deal. Thanks again for all the info!

Last year on Reflection we were offered 50% off on at least 2 of the specialties nightly to draw us away from BLU as they don't have enough room in there for everyone! We probably did 4 specialty nights out of 7! What a treat. My question: any special discounts for elites in this arena?

Last year on Reflection we were offered 50% off on at least 2 of the specialties nightly to draw us away from BLU as they don't have enough room in there for everyone! We probably did 4 specialty nights out of 7! What a treat. My question: any special discounts for elites in this arena?

Anyone who has sailed recently on the Solstice know if these kind of discounts were offered to Aqua class?

They usually offer specials for BLU only as you say to reduce the demand. These specials are exclusive to those who dine in Blue. My guess is that they will vanish once Suite guests get their own Restaurant after April, 2015.

Specials for others vary according to demand and Captain Club or Suite status. One should always ask the maître 'd who is in charge of the venue if there is a discount. They have the authority to offer one and it could be better than 25 or even 30%.