Question about special restaurant.

michelle.zhang.90

Is there a limit to one entree per person, in crown grill or crab shack?

Since it's per person charge, do they charge for a 3.5 yr old child or a 18 month toddler?

Dine at the Crown Grill as much as you like by making reservations. Current charges are:

12yrs and older $25pp, 3yrs to 12 yrs $12.50pp, 2 years and under, no charge.

The Crab Shack is not a special restaurant, but a location and menu in the buffet seating area. Charge is $20pp. Don't know about children. The Crab shack is not available every evening, but a few times during the cruise. Reserve as many times as you like.

Prices stated above may change and may be higher on different ships. There are many very good dining options other that the surcharge restaurants.

Since it's per person charge, do they charge for a 3.5 yr old child or a 18 month toddler?

You can order as much as you want. At the CG I often order the filet and the lobster for a "surf and turf". Crab shack is a little different. When we went on the Grand, we ordered the crab leg and peel and eat shrimp bucket. We were offered more of the crab and shrimp. You might not be able to order a second, different bucket.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You can order whatever you want at the Crown Grill but it can get very filing. My wife likes mussels so she has that entrée as her earlier courses and then has the filet and lobster as her entrée.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Order as much as you want. :)

I doubt they would charge for your child that young.

...Since it's per person charge, do they charge for a 3.5 yr old child or a 18 month toddler?
As sknight posted, cover for CG and Sabatini's is $12.50 for 2-12 and no charge for under 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by IECalCruiser

One thing to keep in mind is that while service is usually excellent in the Crown Grill, dinner can easily take an hour and a half or longer. I've seen children in the Crown Grill or specialty restaurant only a very few times and they were older. It's hard for them to sit still and be quiet for that long. There are exceptions, of course.

The Crab Shack may be different since it's in the buffet. The staff may allow you to get food from the buffet for them instead of paying for a meal. It's worth asking.