Anthem of the Seas Construction

NDR stepped out of the live stream just when you really were able to see anything :(. The Meyer Werft webcam was pretty close this time. Usually you can see the whole ship (not lenghtwise, but whole height) on this webcam. Maybe they wanted to hide whether there is another Felicia or not.

Here are some pix. I´m waiting for Andreas´ photos but he hasn´t uploaded them yet.

steamboats

Andreas posted his photos.

It appears that North Star has been installed already.

Speaking of webcams, why isn't there any webcams available for Quantum yet? From what I'm understanding, there are some, but none listed on RCCs website, or anywhere else from what I can find. Anyone have the answer?

I recall hearing that there were but they were never activated for whatever reason (??). Hopefully someone can provide some more specific information. Highly unlikely and odd that RCI would choose to not have webcams on its so-called "smart ships!"

Now that the two swimming megablocks for Norwegian Escape have gone back into the hall where Anthem was being built is the space in front going to be used to start the first mega block for Ovation of the Seas? Or is there something else to be built before Ovation?

I imagine it would have to be Ovation if she's debuting in April 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Sounds about right. Once Escape is done, they'll start the NCL Bliss.

The Norwegian Bliss is not due until spring 2017 so the Ovation of the Seas will be first.

steamboats

Isn't the Star Cruises ship based on the Breakaway design also scheduled in there somewhere? I think that ship may be slotted in after Escape floats out, and before Norwegian Bliss.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Edited by Dave85