using royal caribbean for air flights

If you book airline flight through Royal Caribbean, can you fly in a day early or is it always same day as the cruise. Can you request it or is it not available at all as an option. Usually always book my own flights but rates are so high I thought I would compare with royal Caribbean rates. When I book we always fly in a day or two early.

If you book airline flight through Royal Caribbean, can you fly in a day early or is it always same day as the cruise. Can you request it or is it not available at all as an option. Usually always book my own flights but rates are so high I thought I would compare with royal Caribbean rates. When I book we always fly in a day or two early.

If you use Choice Air, you can choose to fly in several days before the cruise and fly out several days after the cruise.

Its basically the same as booking your own flights when you want on the same day,a day before or multiple days before. Domestic flights really have no savings you pay a fee which gives you some protection. The best deals are one way internationals.

You can check flights here.

http://www.cruisingpower.com/directGuest.do

Do a quick flight search.

Booking thru Royal, Is that considered third party?

Do you get credit for FF program or upgrades?

It depends on the type of tickets that Royal buys from the airlines. We've gotten FF miles the 3 times we've used Royal for air, but it's not guaranteed.