Any Mah-Jong Players for Allure - Feb 22/15th?

gemz

My mother has been on several cruises and I have never thought of recruiting mah-jong players for her. With 3 sea days, I know she would be so thrilled to play a mah-jong game with fellow passengers in the games room. I'll check if Allure has a set of mah-jong tiles first but any players for the Feb 22/15 sailing?

Thank you!

I have not seen sets on board am RCCL ship for years. I was able to play on a few recent Celebrity cruises as they had sets and I never go anywhere without my card and an extra.

Check the roll call and you can even post a game announcement on the community bulletin board. If you are driving , perhaps you can bring your set .

Good luck

M

I have not seen sets on board am RCCL ship for years. I was able to play on a few recent Celebrity cruises as they had sets and I never go anywhere without my card and an extra.

Check the roll call and you can even post a game announcement on the community bulletin board. If you are driving , perhaps you can bring your set .

Good luck

M

I once posted that, and dozens of people assured me that there are mah jongg sets on board the ships.

So.................... ;)

Thank you for all the great tips. I will check with RCCL if they actually do have a set on board or if they can put one in for our sailing. We're flying so it would be an issue with the weight so we won't be able to bring a set. The Bulletin board is a great idea.

Thanks!