Grand Princess - Bathroom

Faircliff

Heading out soon on the Grand Princess. It'll be my first time on Princess although I've cruised other lines. Can anyone tell me, is there a 4-6 inch step up into the bathroom as I have found on other lines? I'm wondering about mobility issues (didn't book an accessible cabin).

I wouldn't call it a step up, more like a step over. Doorway into bathroom has a threshold you step over to enter and exit. I think its only a couple of inches. I've not been on the Grand, but have seen it on everyother ship if memory serves me right.

It's a slight lip in case of a flooded bathroom. Not a full step. I always put a night light in the bathroom so it's lit and I can see the lip at night without having to turn a light on.

This is from the new Royal Princess but the lip is pretty much the same on all Princess ships and will give you an idea of how high it is:

DSC01679.JPG

It's a slight lip in case of a flooded bathroom. Not a full step. I always put a night light in the bathroom so it's lit and I can see the lip at night without having to turn a light on.

This is from the new Royal Princess but the lip is pretty much the same on all Princess ships and will give you an idea of how high it is:

DSC01679.JPG

Thank you so much for including the picture. The photo is worth a thousand words. This is much lower than the last cruise I was on. Then, we were even warned to turn on our bathroom lights at night so as to avoid accidents.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app