Dry Cleaning Turn Around Time

MickyBee

I was planning on having my husband's suit cleaned before we leave next weekend for Alaska, but I just took a paid upgrade to a Neptune Suite, so thought I should get it done on the ship. Do you think if I send it out on embarkation day, that it will be back in time for our first formal night (I think it's on day two)? I know there's no guarantees in life, just wondering what others' experiences with dry cleaning times are.

Many thanks :)

Michele

If you give the suit to your room steward as soon as you meet him and tell him you need it back for formal night, you should have no problem. I have done this in the past with my formal dress.

Has also worked for me many times. :D

we've had no issues and offers from the steward actually to get it done.

Usually our stuff is done before we get there but, when we have long pre cruise stays, if DH has had to use it, then we get it done and it is ALWAYS back in time for formal night. But we do give it on embarkation day.

Actually on our last two cruises the dry cleaning was fast. The slowest day is embarkation as people like us come with dirty clothes but after that it is really, really quick in our experience.

Thanks cruising girl- maybe we should upgrade to a Neptune- we curently in Signature!

Well, we love the Neptune perks, especially the Neptune Lounge and the concierge who takes care anything/everything you might need, and the laundry service which is included in your cruise fare. We send small loads out all the time and have never had a problem.