Can I put 5 people in one cabin?

L&J

No. Best you can do is a double connecting to a triple. Don't know if that config is available on the Splendor. Look at the balcony cabins You can open the divider between the balconies.

We are a family of 5 sailing on the Miracle. My DH really wanted a balcony, but I didn't want the expense of two balconies side by side. So we booked an inside across the hall from the balcony. :) Not connecting of course, but pretty darn close.

Wow. Not my idea of a vacation.

Hopefully you're not one of the 5. ;)

People say the same thing about 6000+ mile road-trips with kids. However, those were my best vacation memories growing up. At least so far, that's holding true for my kids as well, ranking higher than the various cruises we've taken, trips to Disney, or other resorts.

For the OP, you cannot book more than 4 in a standard room on that boat apparently so you'd need two. But, if you're dealing with young children and not wanting to have you and your spouse in different rooms at night you can make that happen. It's relatively easy if one is in a crib, more work/crowding if not.

I personally promise the steward won't count noses in the middle of the night and send one of you back to the other cabin.:D

Edited by John1928

Careful with the balconies on Splendor, not all balconies connect. They only connect in groups of two, so if you get the wrong two, the partition can't be opened. We learned this the hard way. Luckily it wasn't ultra important they connect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by irishnyc

Hi! Just wondering if there are rooms for 5 on the Splendor? Thanks!

Why in the world would you want to do this anyway?

We had 4 in our Balcony room last year (teenagers 13/15). This year we went with two cabins. It was SO MUCH BETTER. Almost twice there room, twice the closest, two bathrooms. It was all good! One was a balcony and the other was the interior right across the hall. And the price was less than a balcony that slept 4.