Complements and Praise !

So much gloom and doom....

How about you tell everyone what you like about Royal Caribbean.

I'll start,

I like the innovation and thought RC puts into the new ships...each new ship brings cool and fun things to do and see, amazing dinning venues and some great entertainment.

I also like how they retrofit many of these innovations on the older ships...

Edited by robandana

Hi, I love sailing RCI, I am not always happy about some of the things they do like better prices for late booking that existing cruisers cannot access but thats life. I love the countdown to a cruise (47 days today), seeing the ship and hearing that ding as you enter for the first time. a bad day on a ship (if there is one) is always better than a good day in the office.

I also like formal nights (am I alone?), I dress more and more casually for work so it's nice once in a while to put a nice suit or tux on and get some photo's, I think this will probably go though as DD is rolled out.

I also like formal nights (am I alone?), I dress more and more casually for work so it's nice once in a while to put a nice suit or tux on and get some photo's, I think this will probably go though as DD is rolled out.

Totally agree...we bring our best clothes when we cruise...we love dressing up! :cool:

I have to agree it's so nice to see "everyone" from staff/guests who are friendly, especially the younger kids at starbucks on the Oasis, they actually talk to you and ask you questions, not just "are you having a good time", all the workers we have encountered are extremely nice.

Outstanding customer service. Amenities and activities. Diamond lounge. Different stateroom options/varities. Specialty dining options. Innovation. Adult sanctuaries. Online vacation planning. Embarkation and disembarkation ease. Variety of class of ships. Children's program. Can go on...

#RCCLfan

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Forums mobile app

I enjoy that feeling ... after all the stress of getting to the ship, making sure everyone has everything they need ... of putting down your carry-on.

You take a deep breath an say .... I'm On A CRUISE!!!!!!!!

:)

RCI is THE MOST innovative line, Allure and Oasis are destinations in themselves.

I also like the fact that we were Diamond on our first RC cruise because of our Celebrity cruises. And I certainly appreciate the Diamond Rewards.

I enjoy that feeling ... after all the stress of getting to the ship, making sure everyone has everything they need ... of putting down your carry-on.

You take a deep breath an say .... I'm On A CRUISE!!!!!!!!

:)

I totally agree! Last year when we stepped onto the ship my brother-in-law turned and said, "Welcome home." After months of planning and anticipation there is nothing like the feeling of stepping onto that ship, knowing that the next days are going to be filled with great food, wonderful service, and exciting new adventures.

And Royal Caribbean delivers all three.

Knowing that all I need for a great vacation is within walking distance

No cooking or chores and being well looked after.

After the 1st night, we disconnect from reality:cool: and relax, drink eat and chillax!

Maybe we have been fortunate, but we truly have never had a bad cruise on RC

Guess that's why we go back year after year:)

Our glasses are pretty much always 1/2 full and Free:D

Likes: Giovanni's - Suites - Adventure Ocean Program - Itineraries - Room service - The experience!

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor

I like the effort they make into making their ships different to others and a true destination

Plus they are loyal in my opinion to their passengers

Every business can have problems but all in all they have created a family environment amongst their loyal passengers with lounges and special cruises

I'm loyal to royal. Mostly

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd like to say how much I appreciate a website that works!! I have several Celebrity cruises booked, one that is paid in full, and I am unable to see the reservations on the Celebrity website. Can't add them either. So can't make any specialty reservations or shore excursions or anything or see what is already booked.

I just bought a beverage package for my upcoming Royal cruise on the website and it was so pleasantly refreshingly EASY!

How about you tell everyone what you like about Royal Caribbean

I discovered very quickly that I place a very extreme high value on the site-lines from top deck when sailing into and out of ports. NCL, X and HAL cannot come even close to the almost 360 degree view you get for all the RCL classes of ships. For those who have sailed the other lines, you know exactly what I mean... NCL & HAL the top deck railings are enclosed glass 6 feet high, When in the pool deck area the 180 degree view looking forward is a HUGE block wall of glass that are the suites, can't see anything. When I go to Alaska, under the Golden Gate, etc I feel that so far RCL has by far and away had the best experience that has added value to me memories. Now let's add in the helipad!! :D

Pompeysailor's awesome quote: "Maybe we have been fortunate, but we truly have never had a bad cruise on RC. Our glasses are pretty much always 1/2 full and Free"

I too have never had a bad experience on an RCL ship, totally superb. I suspect my next two sailings, and especially the almost sold out Quantum, will be just as phenomenal.

I'm just thankful that I am not at work when I'm on the ship.

At this stage in my life, I am thankful that I can vacation and spend time with my two children who are now in High School. I know that these family vacations are now numbered and I need to cherish and enjoy them while I have them.

Along with what in our case has been excellent service, we like the consistency of the on board experience provided cruise to cruise. We also like the variety of options with ships, different venues and entertainment, and innovations that IMO set RCI apart and can offer something for everyone.

That feeling that once the muster drill is done, I'm not at anyone's beck and call for the next X number of days. Time to grab a drink, sit down with my DH and watch the sea go by. Just to spend time together without the interference of everyday life and knowing all our needs and desires will be met for us while on the ship. Instead of me being the once taking care of others, its time for me to be spoiled.

For me, that is the beginning of our cruise.

I am a "glass half full" kind of person. With Royal Caribbean I always feel like the glass is 99% full. Stateroom attendants, wait staff, bar staff, concierge, guest services staff, EVERYONE all do a fantastic job making the guests feel welcome. It's what keeps us coming for more.