Balcony cabins on the Lido deck

Davey Wavey

We have booked on the level one above the Lido and one below. With the amount of foot traffic in the Lido corridors, do these cabins get lots of passenger noise? The price lately has been the same and we wondered about getting a Lido cabin for the convenience.

We had a lido balcony right across from the Atrium elevators on the Freedom. Soooooo convenient. We loved it. We were worried we would hear a lot of noise especially being by the elevators but it was not a problem at all.

Lido is the ONLY balcony we book. LOVE the convenience of these cabins.

And, honestly, this level is probably quieter than others, as the only foot traffic in the hall are the people that have cabins there.

We had the same cabin on the Breeze for the last two years and would never book another deck.

Just seconds to grab coffee, or a Guys Burger, or a drink, and bring them back to enjoy on your balcony.

Definitely go for it.:D:D:D

We just came back from a B2B where we had a prime Lido location on the first cruise and were one deck down on the second. We spent the whole second cruise thinking about how great our location had been on the first one.

On the Glory (the first cruise), we were the first cabin closest to the entrance to the lido pool area. And the way it is set up, you have to come through the doors from outside, make an immediate hard left, then go through another door to get to the corridor containing our cabin. It was only a dozen large steps away from the lido pool deck, but no one every came that way, other than the passengers in our neighboring staterooms.

Until that point, I had never found a balcony location that I particularly liked or disliked. We like to experience different locations on the ship, so we sort of take what we get. However, I would definitely try to find a similar Lido balcony location on my next booking.

Lido is the ONLY balcony we book. LOVE the convenience of these cabins.

And, honestly, this level is probably quieter than others, as the only foot traffic in the hall are the people that have cabins there.

We had the same cabin on the Breeze for the last two years and would never book another deck.

Just seconds to grab coffee, or a Guys Burger, or a drink, and bring them back to enjoy on your balcony.

Definitely go for it.:D:D:D

^This

I will be in my second Lido balcony next week and agree it is very convenient being close to the buffet and bars.

Ok, thanks for all the comments. Had the PVP switch us to Lido deck. I do remember our first cruise on the Triumph Panorama deck right at the top of the steps near the water slide entrance. It was surprisingly quiet and it was great to be right near everything.

My wife and I are sailing on the Breeze soon in our first Lido deck cabin! I can't wait, we like to hang by the pool on sea days and this is going to be great. Very excited.

The PVP said his most common request for Lido was so people could use their private bathroom while at the pool. :D

We have booked on the level one above the Lido and one below. With the amount of foot traffic in the Lido corridors, do these cabins get lots of passenger noise? The price lately has been the same and we wondered about getting a Lido cabin for the convenience.

The lido is great location. In our opinion we avoid the cabins that are near main elevators. It wasn't elevators we heard while walking down hall, (we have had first cabin to fourth cabin coming in from lido) but it was the music noise from lido & atrium until late. When lido doors from pool open, the music funnels down center , or up from atrium. So closer to pool the better, or further down past elevators. Super location to just drop off carryons into closet really quick- and let room stewards finish cabin prep until 1:30 if not platinum or FTTF.