Grand Sampler - Sept 20, 25 Major OBC and price drop

M4dC0w

I sure wish I lived closer to that side of the world!

$359 for interior with $200 obc. wow! I put in for one person and its just over $700 with $400 obc....man, that's just torturing myself looking that up!

What a deal...with us having had to cancel a BI cruise that we would have been on right know due to health reasons we need a cruise fix so have our TA watching for a flash promotion on 7 day return to Alaska. Naturally, they were available last week but not so this week....but we live in hopes.:rolleyes:

$359 for interior with $200 obc. wow! I put in for one person and its just over $700 with $400 obc....man, that's just torturing myself looking that up!

So agree!! Torture!! I'd be on that ship so fast...

No kidding! I was thinking the same thing as I eye'd the cost of a flight to the east coast from Vancouver... sigh!

So does this cruise go to Princess Cays or Grand Turk? The map shows GT but the itinerary says Princess Cays. And there is no reason for a sea day between Princess Cays and FLL, is there?

Princess Cays.

The itinerary will vary by cruise (there is a symbol in the Cruise Atlas about this -- says "itinerary excludes Grand Turk").

But the IT folk do not change the map to go along with the varied itinerary.

Flight from air canada from vancouver are only 600 return :o

I'm flying Edmonton-Vancouver-Toronto-Ft.Lauderdale

Edited by M4dC0w

So does this cruise go to Princess Cays or Grand Turk? The map shows GT but the itinerary says Princess Cays. And there is no reason for a sea day between Princess Cays and FLL, is there?

There are 2, sept 20, and 25

it's a screwy b2b thing they are trying

I paid in full last week, but they rebooked me, saved $426, and added $300 OBC, they put me in a mini-suite now.

Should have been locked in on the price, but the Rep worked it out for me last night, I was ready to use my insurance and cancel if they couldn't do it.

With My FCC, a past sailing credit of $499, I ended up with a free cruise, and $500 obc, oh ya, forgot abut the Shareholders OBC for a 9day too.

Airfare was only $600 CAD from Vancouver return

Thank you posting..

Booked the September 25th 9 day...

Amazing price and OBC.

plus military discount and stock..:D:D:D

Happy Birthday to me

Christine

Maybe we will run into each other :)

I looked at these specials too.... But with air from Canada, it started to look a little pricey. Not from Princess... just total cost.

Did everyone notice... the 5 day cruise has 2 islands, and the 4 day has only one island - which just happens to be Princess Cays. Talk about low pricing.... but keep everyone on the ship as long as possible, so they can spend money on the ship, or on their exclusive island. They're not giving anything away - just marketing.

I looked at these specials too.... But with air from Canada, it started to look a little pricey. Not from Princess... just total cost.

Did everyone notice... the 5 day cruise has 2 islands, and the 4 day has only one island - which just happens to be Princess Cays. Talk about low pricing.... but keep everyone on the ship as long as possible, so they can spend money on the ship, or on their exclusive island. They're not giving anything away - just marketing.

Not our cup of tea either, because we love port intensive cruising and get off the ship all the time. But there are many who cruise for the joy of the ship itself. So for them it is a GREAT deal! :cool:

I think there is a problem booking staterooms, as some are held back for the 4 & 5 day, they have to keep opening up rooms for 9day passengers as its not listed as a b2b.

I can imagine how many people are going to be at the pursers desk because you are forced to leave the ship at Ft.Lauderdale, or even worst, if you have to change staterooms.