Restaurants in Cozumel ����

qianabb

Panchos Backyard. The original one downtown. You have to go through Los Cincos Soles shop. I have been going to this place for almost 20 years. Been there at least 8 times. FYI- Many times they have a drink coupon on their website. Very popular place with xylophone players which start around noon in the courtyard. I have grown up with the Mom/Dad and now adult children play.

Ā 

One of our ports of call is Cozumel for our cruise in October. Anyone know of any good restaurants for a sit down dinner for 3 couples ?

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have been to Cozumel several times on a cruise and on All Inclusives, I recommend Prima Trattoria. You can google earth it to see how far from cruise terminal it is, you will have to take a cab. But there is a great excursion that is close by that is free. I swear you will not be disappointed, visit the Grocery store that is across the street, you will be amazed.

Our favorite is La Choza. Ran into Wee Jimmy there one time. It's a few blocks from the main drag.

Ā 

10a Avenida Sur 216, Centro, 77600 Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you. I did see a board that mentioned LaChoza but I couldn't find it again.

Ā 

Ā 

I have been to Cozumel several times on a cruise and on All Inclusives, I recommend Prima Trattoria. You can google earth it to see how far from cruise terminal it is, you will have to take a cab. But there is a great excursion that is close by that is free. I swear you will not be disappointed, visit the Grocery store that is across the street, you will be amazed.

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you. I wanted to go back on the boat because it's formal night. But one of the couples pointed out that we have to eat on the ship the other 3 nights so I guess it makes sense to eat dinner in Cozumel since we can.

Ā 

Ā 

One of our ports of call is Cozumel for our cruise in October. Anyone know of any good restaurants for a sit down dinner for 3 couples ?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Panchos BYard by the port is good also & handy.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Try "Jeannie on the Beach". It is a short walk from down town. They have great food and drink specials. The restaurant is right on the water so it has great views. The Mexican food is awesome and the service is very good. Since it is a short walk from down town, it is not as wild as some of the other bars/restaurant directly in down town.

Ā 

I'll be going back to Cozumel in October and definitely will be going back to "Jeannie on the Beach".:cool:

LaChoza... All the crew go there if that tells you anything! The Orange sauce is a must on everything!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Ā 

Try "Jeannie on the Beach". It is a short walk from down town. They have great food and drink specials. The restaurant is right on the water so it has great views. The Mexican food is awesome and the service is very good. Since it is a short walk from down town, it is not as wild as some of the other bars/restaurant directly in down town.

Ā 

I'll be going back to Cozumel in October and definitely will be going back to "Jeannie on the Beach".:cool:

Ā 

I agree with La Choza and the orange sauce! Also the courtyard at Guidos is nice.

Ā 

If your ship is one that stays late one of the retauarants on the water can be fun for the sunsets - we like Blue Angel, Rolandiis, Jeannie, (Buccanos, if it is a Fri/Sat)

I agree with La Choza and the orange sauce! Also the courtyard at Guidos is nice.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If your ship is one that stays late one of the retauarants on the water can be fun for the sunsets - we like Blue Angel, Rolandiis, Jeannie, (Buccanos, if it is a Fri/Sat)

Ā 

Ā 

I saw Blue Angel. It looks to be directly on the water. It would have been nice to have dinner with our feet in the water . There's a restaurant in Aruba like that.

Ā 

Ā 

I saw Blue Angel. It looks to be directly on the water. It would have been nice to have dinner with our feet in the water . There's a restaurant in Aruba like that.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

We enjoy it for the view of the sunset, especially if you can get near the rail. The restaurant is on the upstairs deck. The food is good but not the best of the restaurants recommended. Here is a link to the menu

http://www.blueangelresort.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/dinner-menu.pdf

I just searched and they seem to have a new website with some good photos in the gallery. I don't know if you found this

http://www.blueangelresortcozumel.com/location.htm

Edited by c-leg5

After 5 cruises to Cozumel we finally attempted to eat here and we lived to talk about it.

Ā 

We went to Senior Frogs at port on our way back from our excursion.

Ā 

It was packed to the rim.

People stacked everywhere, every table filled.

Ā 

DH, and DD ordered mexican, and I ordered a Hamburger and fries.

Ā 

We all had one "potent" potable.

Ā 

For three drinks and 3 Entres with tip, it came to $80 US:eek:

Ā 

So for those of you who select to drink and eat and drink drink drink....

bring the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ā 

Ā 

They enjoyed their meal. As I did.

Ā 

Ā 

Sea Ya

I see the restaurants in Cozumel is a hot topic. Another couple we're traveling with gets to pick, so I've forwarded all of the suggestions. I'll be sure to let you all know where we went . šŸ˜Š

Ā 

Ā