JCPenney ... SCORE!!

Lady Chew

Needed some jeans for travel ... so this afternoon I went to Penney's with my little 15% off coupon ... ended up buying 3 pairs of Lee jeans, two casual tops & one tee shirt for $32!! Over $210 worth of clothes!!

I may have to go back tomorrow to look at sundresses for my next Caribbean cruise!!

Needed some jeans for travel ... so this afternoon I went to Penney's with my little 15% off coupon ... ended up buying 3 pairs of Lee jeans, two casual tops & one tee shirt for $32!! Over $210 worth of clothes!!

I may have to go back tomorrow to look at sundresses for my next Caribbean cruise!!

What a great buy. Now you have me thinking about going to Penny's!

I went to Pennys also and thought I did pretty good but you've got me beat. However, at a shoe outlet at the local mall I scored a pair of $85 leather Born sandals for $10. And I know that $85 original price was real because I checked on Zappos and they had the same pair on sale for $60!

I love all of these bargains!!

Mr Chew needed to get a new pair of light-colored cargo shorts to replace the pair he just ripped. Went to Kohl's today ... he ended up getting two pairs of Dockers, for a total of $18.01 including tax.

I'm very happy he got the second pair; he usually only takes the one, and by the end of a 7-day cruise, let along a longer trip, they usually get just a tad ... iffy.

I guess after tomorrow a lot of these great deals will go away for a while, though ... :( ... we'll all just have to wait for the next round!

Wamart has a huge clearance. I bought shorts and blouses for the cruise and spend less than $50.00. I have completed my cruise shopping (except for my dresses for formal nights) and tanning lotion and sun block.

I have a b2b on AOS in February.

Just got back from JCP and I bought 2 cardigans and a cable knit sweater for $10 total! And that was w/o the coupon, which I forgot all about :p They had some Summer stuff left but nothing I really needed.

Last week I placed an online order and got some cute sweaters all marked down to less than $10 each. I went through debates and got cash back as well.

Winter is coming and I needed some sweaters for work.